#01 - 19/07/12 - Eskişehirspor 2-0 Saints - Europa League

Aitchy

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884

Saints boss S Lomas looks set to hand striker S May the lone striking role in tonight's match against Eskisehirspor.

i would have

mannus

miller ando wright c.davidson

hasselbaink millar m.davidson cregg craig

may

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884

Saints boss S Lomas looks set to hand striker S May the lone striking role in tonight's match against Eskisehirspor.

i would have

mannus

miller ando wright c.davidson

hasselbaink millar m.davidson cregg craig

may

I have every confidence that May will not feel too under pressure, and will see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to get himself noticed. I can see this being a memorable night for him and St Johnstone. Hope he doesn't suffer in the heat with that duvet of a hairstyle

I have every confidence that May will not feel too under pressure, and will see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to get himself noticed. I can see this being a memorable night for him and St Johnstone. Hope he doesn't suffer in the heat with that duvet of a hairstyle

He should go and get his hair cut pre-match although I fear all of the country's barbers currently reside in Perth

Eskisehirspor team: Boffin, Diego Angelo, Cetin, Sari, Dede, Gucer, Potuk, Kamara, Zengin, Malecki, Karadeniz.

Team vs Eskisehirspor: Mannus, G Miller, C Davidson, Wright, Cregg, McCracken, C Millar, M Davidson, Craig, Adams, Higgins.

Rumours of Stevie May appear to be inaccurate