Prediction League Latest 2012-13

Jimbo

Here we are... the new season is upon us and it seems only a few days ago the previous season ended. As normal, I'll post the updated prediction league table here.

Round 1 - Eskisehirspor (a)

double points this week for the european games

AbbotsDeuglieSaint ryangordon coltrane R_mac darknEss coastalsaint all got the scoreline spot on,

ryangordon calloway ghost footballturco all got the opening scorer as Alper Potuk

Coastal was the only one to get attendance points being only 55 away from the right number

14pts RyanGordon86 CoastalSaint

10pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint Coltrane R_macDarkbEss

8pts GhostofJimMorton Calloway262 FootballTurco

4pts Gothlover Chips SingaporeSaint Edstar101 SaintinExile Jimbo MrBored MontroseSaintee BobbyKemp SaintDougie Southpaw SteveMcQueen TheBlueSaint Davey Dylan_Saints TheInspiration TheLarkSaint

Got the second leg next week, so make sure you get your predictions in nice and early for that one!

League table predictions are also ready to enter - lots of points available

Edited by Jimbo

No dream european for saints this year, now lets make sure we are back there next time around!

Round 2 - Eskisehirspor (h)

double points for the last time this year, and not too many people took advantage so there is all to play for in the coming season.

Jimbo dylan ryangordon mrbored singaporesaint southpaw all get a good load of points for their correct scorelines. chips edstar and footballturco all get points for the correct result of the draw.

sixtiessaintee was the only person who got the scorer and Tade,

A crowd of 6023 was there for it, sounding good news for coastalsaint chips edstar all got within 250, and saintmike1884 and singaporesaint got within 50.

24pts RyanGordon86

20pts SingaporeSaint

16pts CoastalSaint

14pts Jimbo MrBored Southpaw Dylan_Saints

12pts FootballTurco

10pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint Coltrane R_macDarkbEss Chips Edstar101

8pts GhostofJimMorton Calloway262

6pts SaintMike1884

4pts Gothlover SaintinExile MontroseSaintee BobbyKemp SaintDougie SteveMcQueen TheBlueSaint Davey TheInspiration TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee

Prediction numbers are pretty low for the first few games.... so hurry up guys and get your predictions in!

A good competitive table early in the season - ryangordon deservedly at the top after back to back correct scorelines. But there is a long way to go....

Back to the day job after the european adventure... Not exactly a great start to the season either. A defeat and a red card at tynecastle as saints slip to a 2-0 defeat. Sutton got the opener for the home side in front of a crowd of 13022.

Round 3 - Hearts (a)

Pezza was the only correct scoreline this week, but 4 others did go for the hearts win

duncan08 singaporesiant bobbykemp ancient and calloway all got a couple of points for the scorer

saintinthecity and montrosesaintee get a point for the crowd and stamford was closest and gets 2pts

5pts - pezza

4pts - duncan

2pts - singaporesiant edstar jimbo bobbykemp calloway ancientsaint stamfordsaint rebelsaint

1pts - saintinthecity montrosesaintee

24pts RyanGordon86

22pts SingaporeSaint

16pts CoastalSaint Jimbo

14pts MrBored Southpaw Dylan_Saints

12pts FootballTurco Edstar101

10pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint Coltrane R_macDarkbEss Chips Calloway262

8pts GhostofJimMorton

6pts SaintMike1884 BobbyKemp

5pts MontroseSaintee Pezza

4pts Gothlover SaintinExile SaintDougie SteveMcQueen TheBlueSaint Davey TheInspiration TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee Duncan08

2pts AncientSaint StamfordSaintee RebelSaint

1pts SaintintheCity

Numbers still a little down on normal, and also get your league table predictions in - I'll be closing it very soon...

Saints get their season off and running with a first league point.

Round 4 - Motherwell (a)

So a man sent off again but a point away at motherwell is probably not a bad effort.

6people got the scoreline correct - perthpower southpaw stevemcqueen rebelsaint dylan and stanleysaint. well done to you guys

no one got davidson as the opening scorer

4490 was the crowd, abbotdeuliesaint and saintinexile both got 3pts for this

week points

5pts southpaw stevemcqueen dylansaint perthpower stanleysaint

4pts

3pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint saintinexile

2pts saintdougie calloway ancientsaint macman

1pts slf stamfordsaint

24pts RyanGordon86

22pts SingaporeSaint

19pts Southpaw Dylan_Saints

16pts CoastalSaint Jimbo

14pts MrBored

13pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint

12pts FootballTurco Edstar101 Calloway262

10pts Coltrane R_macDarkbEss Chips

9pts SteveMcQueen

8pts GhostofJimMorton

7pts SaintinExile

6pts SaintMike1884 BobbyKemp SaintDougie

5pts MontroseSaintee Pezza PerthPower StanleySaint

4pts Gothlover TheBlueSaint Davey TheInspiration TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee Duncan08 RebelSaint AncientSaint

3pts StamfordSaintee

2pts MacMan

1pts SaintintheCity slf

Just so you know, I have been threatened with being punted off by a mod. Mr Dev Alahan I am......long term posters will remember him as being the most disruptive poster of his time...if I disappear overnight...thank most of you for the laughs I have had posting and reading.

How many times have you been threatened!! :wink:

Still not up to speed yet - predictors and the team.... not too many points to hand out today after a disappointing loss to aberdeen on home turf.

Nice quick job for me though, the most time consuming part was trying to work out how to unpin the thread.... (now achieved)

Round 5 - Aberdeen (h)

no one got davidson as the opening scorer

4487 was the crowd, realmadrid was the only one to get at all close and gets a single point. It must be said that this is argueably the biggest dissappointment of the day - big push for people to come to the game and was still under 4.5k, (and 3 less than last week at motherwell)

A few people did get some points though - bobbykemp gets 2pts for predicting the dons win, calloway abbotsDeuglieSaint bluesaint duncan08 all get 5pts for getting the scoreline correct

week points

5pts calloway abbotsdeugliesaint bluesaint duncan08

4pts

3pts

2pts bobbykemp

1pts realmadrid

24pts RyanGordon86

22pts SingaporeSaint

19pts Southpaw Dylan_Saints

18pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint

17pts Calloway262

16pts CoastalSaint Jimbo

14pts MrBored

10pts Coltrane R_macDarkbEss Chips

9pts SteveMcQueen TheBlueSaint Duncan08

8pts GhostofJimMorton BobbyKemp

7pts SaintinExile

6pts SaintMike1884 SaintDougie

5pts MontroseSaintee Pezza PerthPower StanleySaint

4pts Gothlover Davey TheInspiration TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee RebelSaint AncientSaint

3pts StamfordSaintee

2pts MacMan

1pts SaintintheCity slf RealMadrid

no change at the top now for 3 weeks!! come on guys, lets start getting some points!

Right, since i mucked up ood and proper, I think the best way is to start the attendance points again.

I used 4487 rather than the correct value of 4857, consequently that makes quite a difference....

RealMadrid now has his 1pt removed for his attendance punt the first time around (the only person to get any points in the first R5post.

But before everyone feels sorry for him... he does get 2pts with the new attendance (so is better off!)

Attendance points

3pts inspiration

2pts calloway abbotDeuglieSaint 123whoarewe andy RealMadrid

1pts wishiwasjoemcgurn saintinexile coastalsaint coltrane pezza compol

Round 5 - Aberdeen (h)

updated to include the correct attendance points...

24pts RyanGordon86

22pts SingaporeSaint

20pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint

19pts Southpaw Dylan_Saints Calloway262

18pts

17pts CoastalSaint

16pts Jimbo

14pts MrBored

11pts Coltrane

10pts R_macDarkbEss Chips

8pts GhostofJimMorton BobbyKemp SaintinExile

7pts TheInspiration

6pts SaintMike1884 SaintDougie Pezza

5pts MontroseSaintee PerthPower StanleySaint

4pts Gothlover Davey TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee RebelSaint AncientSaint

3pts StamfordSaintee

2pts MacMan RealMadrid 123WhoAreWe Andy

1pts SaintintheCity slf WishIwasJoeMcGurn Compol

My apologies for the slight technical error there.... just cant get the staff these days...

Hopefully this shoudl now be up to date ahead of the weekends games. and I will try and write down the correct attendance number when i work out the points....

Round 5 - Aberdeen (h)

updated to include the correct attendance points...

24pts RyanGordon86

22pts SingaporeSaint

20pts AbbotsDeuglieSaint

19pts Southpaw Dylan_Saints Calloway262

18pts

17pts CoastalSaint

16pts Jimbo

14pts MrBored

11pts Coltrane

10pts R_macDarkbEss Chips

8pts GhostofJimMorton BobbyKemp SaintinExile

7pts TheInspiration

6pts SaintMike1884 SaintDougie Pezza

5pts MontroseSaintee PerthPower StanleySaint

4pts Gothlover Davey TheLarkSaint SixtiesSaintee RebelSaint AncientSaint

3pts StamfordSaintee

2pts MacMan RealMadrid 123WhoAreWe Andy

1pts SaintintheCity slf WishIwasJoeMcGurn Compol

My apologies for the slight technical error there.... just cant get the staff these days...

Hopefully this shoudl now be up to date ahead of the weekends games. and I will try and write down the correct attendance number when i work out the points....

Braw. A point on the board.

Right, since i mucked up ood and proper, I think the best way is to start the attendance points again.

I used 4487 rather than the correct value of 4857, consequently that makes quite a difference....

RealMadrid now has his 1pt removed for his attendance punt the first time around (the only person to get any points in the first R5post.

But before everyone feels sorry for him... he does get 2pts with the new attendance (so is better off!)

Attendance points

3pts inspiration

2pts calloway abbotDeuglieSaint 123whoarewe andy RealMadrid

1pts wishiwasjoemcgurn saintinexile coastalsaint coltrane pezza compol

good news, cheers Jimbo