#02 - 26/07/12 - Saints 1-1 Eskişehirspor - Europa League

Today is the 12th day of our visa application, has not been answered yet, and we have only few days remaining.I'm afraid we can't be there on match day.Many of ES ES funs have same problem. This means only a few ES ES supporters will be in Perth.

Suspect that a few more will travel up from London where there is a very big Turkish community around Dalston and also in the far north of London.

Both clubs and perhaps even UEFA should be making a plea to the home office to get this sorted.

I suspect they'll be extremely busy because of these bloody Olympics but there must be something that can be done to allow football fans in to watch their team play in a European competition.

Surely after the atmosphere witnessed over in Turkey the fans and club need to come together to create a better atmosphere at home games. We need some form of chant that sticks out which is performed in unison by the majority of the stand if not all, I'm not saying disregard what we already have at all before anyone thinks that. What's the script regarding use of instruments? Would like to see the club provide small flags or something we can hold up when the players enter the field on Thursday. Obviously the football and result comes first but there is nothing better than hearing your home support roar out tune after tune continuously, not just for 5-10 minutes of a match.

Surely after the atmosphere witnessed over in Turkey the fans and club need to come together to create a better atmosphere at home games. We need some form of chant that sticks out which is performed in unison by the majority of the stand if not all, I'm not saying disregard what we already have at all before anyone thinks that. What's the script regarding use of instruments? Would like to see the club provide small flags or something we can hold up when the players enter the field on Thursday. Obviously the football and result comes first but there is nothing better than hearing your home support roar out tune after tune continuously, not just for 5-10 minutes of a match.

I met a Borrusia Dortmund fan after the game on Friday when we were waiting in the stadium and he was asking why we weren't singing the whole match. Personally I think we've been treated that badly by security and rent a cops for years in Scotland it won't ever happen.

I met a Borrusia Dortmund fan after the game on Friday when we were waiting in the stadium and he was asking why we weren't singing the whole match. Personally I think we've been treated that badly by security and rent a cops for years in Scotland it won't ever happen.

I probably met him and his Schalke pal before the game,they were really keen to get in our end,but had bought home end tickets,

I probably met him and his Schalke pal before the game,they were really keen to get in our end,but had bought home end tickets,

Yeah they managed to get in the saints end. Boy couldnt believe it when I said we weren't allowed to stand, his response was quite funny " how can they stop thousands of people standing"

Well done on your efforts Ghostie, the Eses fans deserve to be treated like royalty.

Thanks mate. It has to be a team effort though. Got to get as many out and about Thursday afternoon. Yer right about any ESES fans as well. After the reception we got, it would be criminal of us to do nothing.

Crowd wise, I would be gutted if there is not at least 7000 for this game. I expect plenty of neutral Scots plus Turkish ex-pats as well as some Perth people who rarely attend games to turn up..

Thanks mate. It has to be a team effort though. Got to get as many out and about Thursday afternoon. Yer right about any ESES fans as well. After the reception we got, it would be criminal of us to do nothing.

Crowd wise, I would be gutted if there is not at least 7000 for this game. I expect plenty of neutral Scots plus Turkish ex-pats as well as some Perth people who rarely attend games to turn up..

I am flying up Thursday morning, two non-saintees in tow, would be great if they got a flavour of the Eskisehir atmosphere.

It has been known.

..... but then the tie is open and we're in it. Two forwards - Hasselbank & ?

Hopefully Tade, hopefully we can start like we did against Monaco but hold on longer obviously. An early goal to either team will make a massive difference.

I'll settle for 5-0 though ;)

First game did not show anything coz lomas park the bus. Ur team has great discipline when they were all on gol. Our forward players could not do anything coz there were no space. I belive we will see more then 2 goals in Perth. Push ur team to play football mates.

First game did not show anything coz lomas park the bus. Ur team has great discipline when they were all on gol. Our forward players could not do anything coz there were no space. I belive we will see more then 2 goals in Perth. Push ur team to play football mates.

I agrees friend. Although you were lucky in Eses I think it should be a great game on Thursday.

Are you coming over?