The Big 'Lets create an atmosphere' thread.

PerthSaints_1884

I think some funnily timed "Brittain is a saintee, lets all laugh at county" every time he mucks up a pass, or does anything not 100% perfect could really put him off today, and ensure we are focussing our anger at the situation in a positive way.

Like we do to savo when we play dundee.

I think some funnily timed "Brittain is a saintee, lets all laugh at county" every time he mucks up a pass, or does anything not 100% perfect could really put him off today, and ensure we are focussing our anger at the situation in a positive way.

Like we do to savo when we play dundee.

Totally agree, no booing the guy, big cheer when I read his name out and let's see if SuperSaint can shake his hand as well

Right, for these last few games The Liquidator is dropped!!

Instead w will have the trumpet music the EsEs use so after the players get onto the pitch, get your scarves swinging round your head and remember To chant OY-OY

Let's really get an atmosphere built up :)

Will also have to try and pursued the players to do the 'buraya' Where Players asked to 'come here' and pump fists in direction of fans etc? Maybe too late for tomorrow but will try to get it for Caley game but it will need everyone swinging those scarves

Good on you! These things just take someone to actually break the mould, kickstart and persevere with it.

Well played!

Just spoke to my son regarding his membership of the East Stand Monga Army (2013 MBS). I've told him to get all the boys to get a constant atmosphere going today, I've also told him to tell the stewards to get to ****, if saints are to get this third spot we need all the help we can get and these guys are the start.

Also needs the older Pack boys to support there efforts if the stewards get stroppy.

I'm getting sick of the stewards/polis attitude towards them.

What are your views on a group being set up where fans perhaps travel home and away together, stand at the games together and try and make some noise for the full 90 minutes?

I think that's exactly what we need, like the Motherwell Bois without the stupid name. Haven't the guys down the bottom of the scoreboard end got it started already? The Montrose Baby Saints Crew Young Team Seaside Squad Bois have grown to the dizzy membership total of 4 and will be attending most home and away games next season. We'd be up for being part of something like that. Edited by Rowan Vine's Surfboard

I think that's exactly what we need, like the Motherwell Bois without the stupid name. Haven't the guys down the bottom of the scoreboard end got it started already? The Montrose Baby Saints Crew Young Team Seaside Squad Bois have grown to the dizzy membership total of 4 and will be attending most home and away games next season. We'd be up for being part of something like that.

We do have a group who are up for making a bit of noise, but only make about 4 or 5 games a season together.

Would be good to get something permanent. Four of you would be a great start. I'll see how much interest it gets and take it from there.

Edited by PerthSaints_1884

We do have a group who are up for making a bit of noise, but only make about 4 or 5 games a season together.

Would be good to get something permanent. Four of you would be a great start. I'll see how much interest it gets and take it from there.

I'm sure we could get a few more lads involved from up this way. Used to be just 2 of us and then a couple of the boys came to the derby games, St Midden in the cup etc. and liked the craic. They didn't follow scottish football at all and now are saints through and through. We've managed to build up a bit of interest in saints at school and the boys are getting season tickets for next season. Just shows you what a wee bit of atmosphere can do.

I'm sure we could get a few more lads involved from up this way. Used to be just 2 of us and then a couple of the boys came to the derby games, St Midden in the cup etc. and liked the craic. They didn't follow scottish football at all and now are saints through and through. We've managed to build up a bit of interest in saints at school and the boys are getting season tickets for next season. Just shows you what a wee bit of atmosphere can do.

I do my best to get some of my English/international mates from uni to start following saints, but no one is willing to pay £22 a game! Which is totally understandable.

Are you going tomorrow?

I do my best to get some of my English/international mates from uni to start following saints, but no one is willing to pay £22 a game! Which is totally understandable.

Are you going tomorrow?

Yeah it's a bit easier to get folk to go when you're only asking them to pay a concession. I can't make today, got a pipe band concert tonight of all things and we've got sound checks all day. We'll all be at Tannadice though.

I'm not in Perth at the moment but I think everyone should invite four of their non attending friends to a particular game then they will experience the matchday experience with a bigger crowd and each other. Habit forming is they key and this game should preferably be at the start of the season.

I'm not in Perth at the moment but I think everyone should invite four of their non attending friends to a particular game then they will experience the matchday experience with a bigger crowd and each other. Habit forming is they key and this game should preferably be at the start of the season.

--------------------------------

In fact if 3000 is our average crowd this season then if we invite 10 of our non attending friends we could achieve St. Johnstone's record crowd of all time with 33000. Previous record 30000 approx.