Thursdays Pre-match Plan....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude don't go tae sportsters at 6pm everyone will have moved on to the tulloch or muirton suite by the back of five.so don't be dissapointed.

Cheers slf, don't worry I can find a party at 40 paces!! Might attempt to get to Sportsters but will defo be heading to the Muirton Suite asap.

Let's get this party started!!:D

If there bus starts shuttling people up at 5.15 will there be enough room at Mcdiarmid, or is it worth just staying at sportsters

Ghostie said last night that they were moving the tables to the side to get as many in as possible.

As it is a shuttle service not everyone is going to turm up a the MS at once which will help the bar.

Sporsters should be buzzin, hope the weather holds up.

Ghostie said last night that they were moving the tables to the side to get as many in as possible.

As it is a shuttle service not everyone is going to turm up a the MS at once which will help the bar.

Sporsters should be buzzin, hope the weather holds up.

thanks for reply, just trying to work out best plan for me and my wee lad ;0

Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who supported this initiative. It went better than I could ever have hoped. Great turn out and everyone entered into the spirit of things.Thanks also to the ESES guys and girls who made it. You are ALL stars..

Also thanks to all those who helped with various bits and pieces.

The fact is, we could not have done this without everyone.

So well done to you all.

I hope that perhaps during the season we might do it again for maybe ICT or Ross County.

Cheers..:D:D:D

Ghostie.:wink:

Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who supported this initiative. It went better than I could ever have hoped. Great turn out and everyone entered into the spirit of things.Thanks also to the ESES guys and girls who made it. You are ALL stars..

Also thanks to all those who helped with various bits and pieces.

The fact is, we could not have done this without everyone.

So well done to you all.

I hope that perhaps during the season we might do it again for maybe ICT or Ross County.

Gutted I couldn't make it home tonight but I could only make one leg and the away trip / party had to take priority. Great stuff Ghost in getting this organised and making it a success.

I'm sure you don't need any encouragement but I really hope we can keep up this momentum and use initiatives like this to increase the feelgood factor at Saints games. It's the kind of thing that will attract people back more than the results, the level of enjoyment at games, but even if it doesn't then it can still make the matchdays more enjoyable for us diehards who would go under all circumstances.

Well done everyone!