Saints TV

CunninghamVideo

This an excellent feature, hopefully can continue. Long been a complaint about highlights etc so good to see moving in right direction.

Fantastic to see East Stand full like that too. Would make huge difference getting that every week.

Is this going to continue throughout the year? Not necessarily the highlights, as they'll be on the BBC website I assume, but the interviews/features etc?

Cheers guys for the comments.

Kevin James Is On Stilts- yep the plan is to have interviews every week of the season. starting from next week, I'll be interviewing either Steve Lomas or Tommy Wright on a Thursday morning as part of a pre-match interview. That will be online either Thursday night or at the latest Friday morning. I will also be doing post match interviews after every game just like with the stuff I've filmed so far. The plan is also to make a featured video every week-so one week it will be an extended interview/feature on a player, the next it can be a wee video on the youth set up, etc. and also fun stuff like cross bar challenge, etc like you'd maybe see on Soccer AM.

...so yeah-a pre and post match interview everyweek plus a featured video as well.

I'll have highlights of the game today online by the morning. I also got a wee interview with Derek McInnes to go with that one.

This an excellent feature, hopefully can continue. Long been a complaint about highlights etc so good to see moving in right direction.

Fantastic to see East Stand full like that too. Would make huge difference getting that every week.

I've only been filming the friendlies and European game because there isn't a strictness on rights to those as there is to SPL games. however, as I understand it after ten days from when the match is played then highlights will be posted onto the YouTube page of that game. but yeah i assume it will be on bbc website like last season first.

I've only been filming the friendlies and European game because there isn't a strictness on rights to those as there is to SPL games. however, as I understand it after ten days from when the match is played then highlights will be posted onto the YouTube page of that game. but yeah i assume it will be on bbc website like last season first.

We never featured in the highlights on the BBC website so even waiting ten days is better than we had before.

Cheers guys for the comments.

Kevin James Is On Stilts- yep the plan is to have interviews every week of the season. starting from next week, I'll be interviewing either Steve Lomas or Tommy Wright on a Thursday morning as part of a pre-match interview. That will be online either Thursday night or at the latest Friday morning. I will also be doing post match interviews after every game just like with the stuff I've filmed so far. The plan is also to make a featured video every week-so one week it will be an extended interview/feature on a player, the next it can be a wee video on the youth set up, etc. and also fun stuff like cross bar challenge, etc like you'd maybe see on Soccer AM.

...so yeah-a pre and post match interview everyweek plus a featured video as well.

I'll have highlights of the game today online by the morning. I also got a wee interview with Derek McInnes to go with that one.

Fantastic to hear, quite excited by this. Good work! :D

Don't think I understand what you're saying?

No matter what we did in a game it was never mentioned. Most weeks the name saint johnstone was never mentioned.

They coverage we received was diabolical from what is our national broadcaster.

Any coverage we get from this will be of far better quality and substance than we will ever get from the BBC.

No matter what we did in a game it was never mentioned. Most weeks the name saint johnstone was never mentioned.

They coverage we received was diabolical from what is our national broadcaster.

Any coverage we get from this will be of far better quality and substance than we will ever get from the BBC.

Fair point...hadn't clicked what you were trying to say!

The highlights so far that Ross has produced have been great, and the interviews as well. Looking forward to the feature pieces as they get released.

Good work Saints for producing something new, and parting with some cash to keep us informed - as I presume this isn't being done for free.

Personally I'd rather see regular fresh online content like this than the SJFC magazine that was produced at the start of last season (although that was well produced, but seemed to stop after the first couple of issues).