Saints TV

CunninghamVideo

new St Johnstone pre match interviews ahead of Saturday's trip to Motherwell...

recorded these this morning featuring Steve Lomas and Alan Mannus. Steve refers to the appeal of Gregory Tade's sending off on Saturday-the hearing was tonight at 6pm so don't know how it went.

Great stuff Ross - the edits of the crowds really spice it up too. Loving all this new media coverage. Keep it up its a great project.

Great stuff Ross - the edits of the crowds really spice it up too. Loving all this new media coverage. Keep it up its a great project.

thanks. I'm really enjoying it, great club St Johnstone and I'm still finding time to make videos for Cowdenbeath's YouTube during the week as well so all is good. gonna try and get crossbar challenge on the go next.

sorry guys, there was a mix up with the location for training this morning so I was unable to get a pre-match interview this week. while I was at McDiarmid this morning though, I filmed a behind the scenes look at the role of Tommy Campbell, the youth development officer and kitman, that will be online in the morning. I'll do the same with other back room staff members like Alec Cleland and Graham Kirk over the next few months. I'll post the video on Tommy on here in the morning. cheers.

Time to retire, too old school, Saints Youth needs fresh blood across the board. Saints are the only SPL side who refuse to play in the Pro Youth system, apart from Ross County, and Dundee, as they are newly promoted. We continue to compete against the likes of Elgin, and Annan, and training perhaps twice a week at best, when Pro Youth clubs train 3 times a week, and consistently test themselves against the best that this country has to offer. We as a club have to man up, and step up to the plate, and be prepared to take on the best, and stop fooling ourselves that the boys are developing when they manage a win against the likes of Stranraer etc....