Saints TV

CunninghamVideo

Just as a a bit of fun @cuuninghamvideo, any chance of getting a weekly video of a player showing of some skills? almost like a training video for kids or somoething? as well as being a good laugh, it could encourage kids to increase their wn technique and convince their parents to take them to a few extra games?

#justathought

I'm looking to expand the content that's currently been produced as I have a bit more free time now to make more St Johnstone videos. Yeah that's something that I'll look at.

Thought the kids in the Ormond yesterday were brilliant. Sang most of the match and were very enthusiastic hopefully they will be back.

Most of them were from the small sided teams at Jeanfield swifts who were at the ground for their end of season presentation which was held after the game.

Having spoken to some of the kids they certainly want to come back, let hope the parents feel the same way as this sometimes is the issue.

259988_488824347807218_1118411012_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...