#03 - 04/08/12 - Hearts 2-0 Saints - Spl

How was our singing????? any songs like the eses games???

apart from me singing the 'fu you dundee fu you dundee ole ole' song it was the usual and back to normal songs .not that there was much of that.

i went to the game at the last minute with my concessionary ticket.that polworth boozer whilst nice to see filled with saints fans is definately overated.

Just watched the highlights. Tade had to go. It was a rabbit punch to the back of Webster's neck. no force but lifted his hand. Stupid to say the least. Not surprisingly BBC didn't show McGowan's challenge.

Thought Mackay was to blame for both goals. He lost Templeton both times and really have no clue what he was up to at the penalty.

On what I saw Hasselbaink looked very lively.

Our defending is a bit of a concern though.

Tade was silly, Imo that isnt a penalty, mackay puts his leg out and templeton falls over it, mannus had nae chance. I thought we had a shout for a free kick just before the goal but hey haw..

ROll on next week vine has to start with hasslebaink

Just seen the highlights... Tade is a phucking moron!!!:evil:

Just watched the highlights. Tade had to go. It was a rabbit punch to the back of Webster's neck. no force but lifted his hand. Stupid to say the least. Not surprisingly BBC didn't show McGowan's challenge.

Thought Mackay was to blame for both goals. He lost Templeton both times and really have no clue what he was up to at the penalty.

On what I saw Hasselbaink looked very lively.

Our defending is a bit of a concern though.

I dont think you can call it a punch he looked like he he was more shoving that punching him you can see that Webster appears to stand on his foot. And if that linesman saw that from 45 yards away and was the one that called it then that is incredible, cause the camera angle from the linesmans side is inconclusive.

John IMO we actually defended quite well yesterday, Cammy covered behind the keeper on a couple of occassions aswell which was pleasing.

Hard to tell anything form the highlights that they show on the BBC

I dont think you can call it a punch he looked like he he was more shoving that punching him you can see that Webster appears to stand on his foot. And if that linesman saw that from 45 yards away and was the one that called it then that is incredible, cause the camera angle from the linesmans side is inconclusive.

John IMO we actually defended quite well yesterday, Cammy covered behind the keeper on a couple of occassions aswell which was pleasing.

Hard to tell anything form the highlights that they show on the BBC

Accept highlights are misleading but both goals looked preventable as did the home goal against EsEs. The problem with defending is that you can do it well for 89 minutes and still lose two or three goals.

apart from me singing the 'fu you dundee fu you dundee ole ole' song it was the usual and back to normal songs .not that there was much of that.

Thats a real pity as i thought we had turned the corner on the song front and we wouldve moved on and carried on with the songs fae last couple o weeks................

Thats a real pity as i thought we had turned the corner on the song front and we wouldve moved on and carried on with the songs fae last couple o weeks................

i was hoping that as well.still theres a whole new season and ye never know.

Just watched Tade,s "rabbit punch" on the big screen several times and I am no more convinced than I was at the match that it was a card. For aggressive behaviour you should have seen McGowans elbow on CD (conveniently not shown on telly.The young laddie that ran in and shoved Tade after the "punch" was not evev spoken to although Webster was. Johann Mjalby and Steven Craigan who are both very experienced defenders thought it was a wrong decision and suggested an appeal would be coming.

p,s,Jambos are raging at tomorrows match report in the Daily Retard which is far too pro-Saints for them.!!

Was showing my wife (who goes to games when able) the highlights and she said you were telling me porkies about the large,noisy sometimes tunefull saints support.Look your end is empty. With that lower section closed and no effects mic. it looked that way.

A 5 second sweep of our fans,a wee burst of cheering/singing and the early assault on CD would not have gone amiss in the interest of fairness.

Just watched Tade,s "rabbit punch" on the big screen several times and I am no more convinced than I was at the match that it was a card. For aggressive behaviour you should have seen McGowans elbow on CD (conveniently not shown on telly.The young laddie that ran in and shoved Tade after the "punch" was not evev spoken to although Webster was. Johann Mjalby and Steven Craigan who are both very experienced defenders thought it was a wrong decision and suggested an appeal would be coming.

p,s,Jambos are raging at tomorrows match report in the Daily Retard which is far too pro-Saints for them.!!

Don`t think Lomas can appeal red card after calling Tade a silly chunt & saying he will be fined.

it's interesting that the Ref never gave the red card, and the 4th offical who gave it or the linesman. tade is stupid though it may not be a red but the minute you raise you hands you give the ref the option which was taken. Basic stuff

Though vine looked decent when he came on. Hoepfuully full week of training and can be ready for Fir Park

Though we did well first 20mins of the second half but games always a bogey one down and down to 10 men. Hearts deserved the win.

Need to do better against Motherwell otherwise it will be more of the same.