We Are Perth vs Ormond Saints 09/09/12

Guest Mongy Max

Guest Mongy Max

Seeing as how the original thread has been moved to a black hole in the forum that only two people (both Ormond Saints players) have replied to and its hardly been viewed since its been moved.

To give Ed a fighting chance of organising a team, please put your name here if you want to play on the 9th September.

Mods, any chance of explaining why it was moved? If it was to accommodate one persistent whinger I would be massively disappointed considering the amount of interest there was in this thread. Surely its a good thing Saints fans are coming together outwith matchdays.

Names in so far:

Mongy Max

Das Rave

Seeing as how the original thread has been moved to a black hole in the forum that only two people (both Ormond Saints players) have replied to and its hardly been viewed since its been moved.

To give Ed a fighting chance of organising a team, please put your name here if you want to play on the 9th September.

Mods, any chance of explaining why it was moved? If it was to accommodate one persistent whinger I would be massively disappointed considering the amount of interest there was in this thread. Surely its a good thing Saints fans are coming together outwith matchdays.

Names in so far:

Mongy Max

Das Rave

Agreed, The Ormond Saints section is really good for all things related to the team but is only read by Ormond Saints players in the main.Unless the weareperth football team were to have there own section, and as they only really play us,is there a point?.Anyhoo my vote goes with the above being accepted.As for the Moaner im pretty sure he was only on the wind up as his son plays for us

Despite a chronic lack of ability and pace and being in my 50th year I'm looking out the boots this weekend and will hopefully be available for a cameo at the back!

This is turning into a family day out!!

All we need now is Zumba to play, with an ambulance on standby!

I can probably play as well now Eddie. Although my pre-match preparation will also involve the consumption of copious amount of alcohol at the Scotland game, so don't expect me to do much other than stand and look ill in the middle of the pitch!

I can probably play as well now Eddie. Although my pre-match preparation will also involve the consumption of copious amount of alcohol at the Scotland game, so don't expect me to do much other than stand and look ill in the middle of the pitch!

Having watched you previously, I thought that that was your usual style of play :cool: