We Are Perth vs Ormond Saints 09/09/12

Guest Mongy Max

Update....

I have now had confirmation from the following that they can play on 9th September....

Ghostie

Mongy Max

Jamie Beatson

Das Rave

NeilSJFC

Coastal Saint

Dr Jones (unfortunately :wink: )

Nelly 78

thewholerule2002

RinkyDink

Kev Heller

That means that from those that originally noted an interest, I have still to hear from

the mole (perhaps in a hole somewhere...living)

Nuggets (maybe not been sober enough)

O Rourke (special bus broke down somewhere remote)

CammyBarnett (had a knock on the heed)

John1962....still welcome to come along if you want mate.

Kick off has been confirmed as 1100hrs, so if we could be at Guildtown for NO LATER than 1030hrs that would be great.

Larky has reminded me that there will be grub at Ormonds after the game, so if you want to gloat over a sausage roll or two, can you post on here if you intend to attend Ormonds post-match please to give Gav an idea of numbers.

Can anybody who has spare boots / shinnies / tape etc please bring them with them as there is always some muppet forgets something....and all remember a towel <_< (always wanted to use that new emoticon)

I realise that by doing this I am going to get constant pestering by the female members on here, but, if for any reason you can't make it, right up to the morning of the game (although call-offs at that late stage will be extremely frowned upon :angry: ) give me a call on 077-987-23388

I think that's it....oh, you will be expected to make a financial contribution on the day towards the cost of the strips being washed / ref / pitch whatever...prob about £5....maybe less, can't remember what it has been previously. If less than £5, which I will confirm, can I ask that you try and have the exact change...which, judging by the number of you who are going to be out on the sauce the night before, shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers!

COYWAPSS

Edited by Edstar101

Ill be there post match as well Gaffer. Just text Baresi o'rourke to get him to reply as well.

"In negotiations with my dear lady who has just undergone a heavy duty op" said the artist formerly known as O'Rourke (damn that apostrophe).

Still hopefully be there.....

Guest Mongy Max

Any word on the team yet Ed?

The pitch will only act as an excuse after the game.were all playing on it, so no excuses!!

great to see Singapore poking his nose in again to wish us all luck. Shame your no playing