Celtic V Saints 10Th November

glenrothes saintee

Are their champions league matches around that time. Sure their are. If it helps the club in the champions league then so be it. It will be in the best interests of the game.

Champions league week is the wednesday before he match blank wek the week after. And before anyone says anything I looked it up on UEFA.

I suppose SPL games are moved all the time so its not really a massive disruption, but moving to Sunday would cause more problems for part time teams, with players who have to work on a Monday.

I personally think Scottish Football should be doing everything in its powers to help anyone who is faced with the Sevconians :twisted:

as 'the neutral' just stated the game will be on the 11th of the 11th.IT SHOULD BE POSTPONED .that is a date when the vermin and scummy lowlife section of the celtic support crawl out from under a stone and show there disrespect.

You really shouldn't comment on things that you haven't got a clue about, then again thats probably most things eh?