Caption Competition

Saintly Child

We will start the week with a caption comp, with our vacant midfield general sporting a set of pink balls, which he won at the WAP Golf Day.

Sir David of Robertson won the " Lady Penelope Trophy for being the only player to hire a buggy on our golf day.

Please feel free to add you own captions.

I can assure you DR will not be offended.

IMG_0796.jpg

We will start the week with a caption comp, with our vacant midfield general sporting a set of pink balls, which he won at the WAP Golf Day.

Sir David of Robertson won the " Lady Penelope Trophy for being the only player to hire a buggy on our golf day.

IMG_0796.jpg

The boy behind Robbo is saying...." Get a hold of yer balls Davie, removing this wedge fae yer arse is gonna smart a little but I can guarantee that once it's oot, the funny running style will be history....

IMG_0796.jpg

#

Instant prick -just add water !

IMG_0796.jpg

Hey Singapore, what thread should these go on?!

IMG_0796.jpg

" i have a packet, i have a packet, i have a packet,packet for sale,packet for sale,,who wants ma packet,who wants ma packet? dedicated to the one i love S.Saint