Edinburgh Saints Flag

crieffsaintandy

Hey lads and Alisha thanks for sorting the flag before the game, had to get my comps, but you managed to give it pride of place behind the goals.

Again cheers at the end taking it down etc, as i had to rush down the road

Whoever ended up with the bag, can you pass it back to Dougie when you have a chance

Great result, hope you enjoyed the journey home COYS

If someone does get a minute to call Dense Park, just ask Colin Pish drop it into my house, I believe he stays in Musselburgh, should maybe call the dundee courier, how good a story would this make about a missing flag still in the way end, thinking we are gloating about our great win by leaving the flag.

In all seriousness guys, can someone please call Dens Park before 5pm today. When it's taken to games it is everyone’s responsibility to look after it considering we all paid for it. As your all aware it wasn’t exactly the cheapest or easiest thing to get organised and I would be very disappointed if it has been disposed of by the Coags in a fit of rage after getting pumped.

Thanks for calling them Dougie, this is a bit of a mess but someone will hopefully see this thread and get in touch, no much use to folk from Perth an edinburgh flag

Nelly you could actually call the Daily record and do a follow up to your wedding story, but ask for payment and it will pay for a new flag if its the worst case scenario

Crisis over folks, just found it at the bottom of my stairs, daniel had picked it up after the game and put it in his holdall as he was heading to a party straight after the game, sorry about that folks

6 month too late for an april fools!! Get a whip round for Dougie for some blood pressure tablets

Thanks for calling them Dougie, this is a bit of a mess but someone will hopefully see this thread and get in touch, no much use to folk from Perth an edinburgh flag

Nelly you could actually call the Daily record and do a follow up to your wedding story, but ask for payment and it will pay for a new flag if its the worst case scenario

Nold's your man for arranging a Daily Record "exclusive". I think more of a Crimewatch "have you seen this flag" appeal should be the approach here. Get on the blower to Nick Ross pronto Andy!

This whole flag caper is a bit embarassing for all concerned. As Craig said earlier, I was going to pish myself at the end of the game (a mix of excitement and Tennants). In my rush to get to the the trough, before an undignified urine based accident occurred, I forgot about the flag.

Bollocks, too late! Andy's owned up to our elaborate hoax already.

Edited by Nelly78

Daniel is unfairly getting the plaudits here..... Gary and I folded the flag as Alicia pi$$ed herself with laughter as we looked really gay apparantly as we did such a great job. It wasn't until we got outside that everyone panicked and realised the flag was forgotten!!!

Daniel is unfairly getting the plaudits here..... Gary and I folded the flag as Alicia pi$$ed herself with laughter as we looked really gay apparantly as we did such a great job. It wasn't until we got outside that everyone panicked and realised the flag was forgotten!!!

Surely it would have made sense to have mentioned that before? Going by previous posts the impression was that everyone had just left the ground without even taking it down. Had it been mentioned that it was follded I don't think there would have been as much of appanic. No matter now though, its safe and sound. Thanks to all.