Edinburgh Saints Flag

crieffsaintandy

Daniel is unfairly getting the plaudits here..... Gary and I folded the flag as Alicia pi$$ed herself with laughter as we looked really gay apparantly as we did such a great job. It wasn't until we got outside that everyone panicked and realised the flag was forgotten!!!

It was nicely folded in the bag, noticed that as you passed the bag to me after the game, better effort than i did, nah daniel had feck all to do with it, the edinburgh crowd have just been winding you Mr Douglas in an elaborate plan, but to be fair i didnae think you would phone dens, that was quality :laugh:

Surely it would have made sense to have mentioned that before? Going by previous posts the impression was that everyone had just left the ground without even taking it down. Had it been mentioned that it was follded I don't think there would have been as much of appanic. No matter now though, its safe and sound. Thanks to all.

That would have spoilt all the fun :laugh:

Anyone else think Dougie loves the flag more than Kim??

I'm not sure. I'd like to think that if Dougie thought we had left Kim tied to a seat in the away end at Dens on Saturday and forgot to untie her and bring her home after the match, he would've called Dundee FC to enquire about her whereabouts before 4.45pm on Monday.

Based on this admittedly fairly bizarre logic, I reckon he loves Kim a wee bit more than the flag.

Hats off gents, I fell for it, as Marc says hook line and sinker. Although I am rather surprise you lot managed to actually pull it off so to speak. Can you blame me though, you bunch of mindless reprobates getting pissed up on the train before the First competitive game against Dundee in four years, on top of that a convincing win! I'm surprised any of you made it back in one piece.

But I was sober and not on the booze train, so I knew the plan that was discussed in those drunken mements in the Trades Bar, anyway I will give you back your nearest and dearest at the game on Saturday, and try to keep an eye on it this time, no wanting you having to phone every club on a Monday looking for it!!

But I was sober and not on the booze train, so I knew the plan that was discussed in those drunken mements in the Trades Bar, anyway I will give you back your nearest and dearest at the game on Saturday, and try to keep an eye on it this time, no wanting you having to phone every club on a Monday looking for it!!

Exactly Mr Malloy, and this is precisely the reason why you are the worst behaved out of the lot of them, you weren’t even on the booze train! The other children at least have that excuse. You are a very naughty boy.