Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 19 - Kilmarnock (A)

MoM vs Killie  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of those old football cliches about it being hard to play against ten men and didn't we prove it today. One of the real occasions where we've missed Jody Morris to really take a grip of the match. Still not sold on aspects of him but thought Rowan Vine improved us and adding in the goal probably gets him my vote.

I agree. I think that is the worst game I have seen Midge play.

I wouldn't go that far but when they went down to ten, he was effectively asked to play as the playmaker and that's not his game. It's too his credit that despite not passing the ball particularly well, he never stopped looking for it and got his rewards with the assist for the winner. Plenty of players (maybe not in this current Saints squad thankfully) would go into hiding when asked to step out of their comfort zone like that. He didn't play well but I'd find it pretty hard to criticise Chris Millar today. We missed Jody Morris massively for maybe the first time. He'd have taken a grip on that game and we'd at the very least have seen it out, if not added more goals in my opinion.

I voted for Millar and am neither mad nor blind. The vote was partly to annoy the clowns sitting in front of me who spent the entire game on his back and actually took great joy when he misplaced a pass.

However as Radford stated above he never hides and he tried to get things going. He's no Morris and we missed him badly in game like that. Millar misplaced some paces but kept the ball too. It staggers me that people would rather Wright or Ando aimlessly hump the ball into the channels than for us to keep the ball with a square pass. If we have the ball then the other team don't have it. That's a Billy Dodds esque line but something many can't seem to grasp.

He was involved in both the goals too. If that's the worst game he's had for us then he's been doing well.

I voted for Millar and am neither mad nor blind. The vote was partly to annoy the clowns sitting in front of me who spent the entire game on his back and actually took great joy when he misplaced a pass.

However as Radford stated above he never hides and he tried to get things going. He's no Morris and we missed him badly in game like that. Millar misplaced some paces but kept the ball too. It staggers me that people would rather Wright or Ando aimlessly hump the ball into the channels than for us to keep the ball with a square pass. If we have the ball then the other team don't have it. That's a Billy Dodds esque line but something many can't seem to grasp.

He was involved in both the goals too. If that's the worst game he's had for us then he's been doing well.

You're right Al, but isn't it so frustrating that we can't seem to string more than two passes together at the moment without losing/giving away possession?

We can do square passing well enough, but when we eventually do need to go forward we invariably lose it.

It's odd, and becoming more than a bit annoying.

You're right Al, but isn't it so frustrating that we can't seem to string more than two passes together at the moment without losing

It is indeed, totally agree with you. That's not just down to Chris Millar though, it's the whole team. I also don't think Tade held the ball up very well today which would have allowed midfielders to break further forward. MacLean was not as impressive as he has been at it either.

Voted for Rowan Vine,scored winning goal and general play good as well. Murray a close second good 1st half and great goal but feel he fell out of game in 2nd half. Agree with Radfords assessment of Chris Miller, didn't have the best game but the guy never hides and who popped up in last minute to set up Rowan Vine

Despite all the whingers on here, I would have taken 2-1 victory beforehand.

Would the whingers prefer that we played well as in the first 5 games (Aberdeen game aaside) and failed to win?

I am expecting us to click quite soon and put in a performance and take our chances, giving some team a doing in the process.

K E E P T H E F A I T H.

Would the whingers prefer that we played well as in the first 5 games (Aberdeen game a

side) and failed to win?

I am expecting us to click quite soon and put in a performance and take our chances, giving some team a doing in the process.

K E E P T H E F A I T H.

Would the whingers prefer that we played well as in the first 5 games (Aberdeen game a

side) and failed to win?

K E E P T H E F A I T H.

I can GUARANTEE that IF YOU were there on Saturday instead of ogling the Oz tottie YOU would have been the FIRST to whinge -YOU normally do it at HOME games :laugh: