Train Station

dan loves saints

The frontage could be changed to blend in with the original build. Maybe look at that instead of increasing the Flowers in Bloom budget.

Dont sit there in yer Greek Mansion and come on here about the budget for flower's coming out of Council Budget Sailor boy-Its Feck all to do with it

As a keen gardener im fed up with the crap that it is funded by Cooncil money and other things are neglected -Not True

The money comes from a Charity called Beautiful Perth,a registered Charity with local projects that range from creating stunning flowerbed and hanging basket displays, supporting Eco Schools and helping biodiversity initiatives, to anti-litter and local clean-up campaigns. Since 1990, our work has helped Perth win a host of national and international awards for floral displays and environmental improvement

A recognised Scottish charity, beautiful Perth has grown considerably since its early days. It continues to be a very active partnership involving local businesses, volunteers and community groups, schools and Perth and Kinross Council. The campaign is overseen by a committee of volunteers who give their time freely to help the partnership.

NOTE THE WORD VOLUNTEERS SAILOR BOY!!!

NO MONEY FOR THIS COMES FROM THE COUNCIL BUDGET!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody knows or Nobody cares ?

I think Perth station already has money earmarked for it anyway, Gleneagles is only getting done up for the Ryder Cup and the old Crieff platform is going to re-open to allow extra trains to stop there, sadly the Crieff line will not re-open

I believe there is a waiting area within the station called the Queen Victoria room (where old Vic would sit and wait for her royal express) Im informed that its in a sad state of repair and riddled with dry rot. I had never heard of this area before and wonder why it was put out of use,any ideas ?

I believe there is a waiting area within the station called the Queen Victoria room (where old Vic would sit and wait for her royal express) Im informed that its in a sad state of repair and riddled with dry rot. I had never heard of this area before and wonder why it was put out of use,any ideas ?

Business Class lounge, opened in time for the start of The Ryder Cup. Makes sense.

Business Class lounge, opened in time for the start of The Ryder Cup. Makes sense.

I'm sure Network Rail will be falling over themselves to jizz money on a bloody waiting room for pampered golf twats.

Perth station isn't getting any Ryder cup dosh. The current works are to comply with accessibility regulations.

• 3 months later...