Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 22 - Hearts (H)

MoM vs Hearts  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Callum for me,rolled back the years for me this afternoon,knows when to put it in row Z,kept his head when under pressure,the odd sliced clearance completely forgiven when he supplied that ball starting the move for our second.Please take note Liam Craig,Callum Davidson can wrap his left foot round the ball and whip in a cross unlike that floating the ball in stuff you persist on doing time after time.

Callum for me,rolled back the years for me this afternoon,knows when to put it in row Z,kept his head when under pressure,the odd sliced clearance completely forgiven when he supplied that ball starting the move for our second.Please take note Liam Craig,Callum Davidson can wrap his left foot round the ball and whip in a cross unlike that floating the ball in stuff you persist on doing time after time.

It is very apparent watching Calum that his experience and the time he makes for himself are head and shoulders above some of his team-mates but hopefully they are picking up from him. Reckon he could easy manage another season no prob.

Callum for me with Murray a close second. Callum's got that quality that still shines through even though he's reaching the end of his career and hopefully he plays for at least another season. Be great news for us Saints fans if there were positive news regarding Murray signing an extension to his contract

Some great performances yesterday. Thought we played some great stuff in the first half through MacLean, Vine and Pawlett. Certainly won the midfield battle as well. Murray Davidson continues to look more and more a complete footballer, his passing yesterday was first class, not something he was particularly noted for when he joined us. Just hope he makes a wise choice with his move in the summer. Thought Cregg had arguably his best game for us too, several times he not only won the challenge but in his next step was on the attack with the ball. Competition for places bringing out the best in some players and he's one. Really nice to see Callum Davidson getting credit though and I think I might vote for him too. He sets such a high standard (a bit like Dave Mackay) that he's often overlooked in these polls but even by his own level, he was very good yesterday, like the Davidson of fifteen years ago, crashing into challenges and getting forward. Credit to those that came into the side because of the suspenions too.

Some great performances yesterday. Thought we played some great stuff in the first half through MacLean, Vine and Pawlett. Certainly won the midfield battle as well. Murray Davidson continues to look more and more a complete footballer, his passing yesterday was first class, not something he was particularly noted for when he joined us. Just hope he makes a wise choice with his move in the summer. Thought Cregg had arguably his best game for us too, several times he not only won the challenge but in his next step was on the attack with the ball. Competition for places bringing out the best in some players and he's one. Really nice to see Callum Davidson getting credit though and I think I might vote for him too. He sets such a high standard (a bit like Dave Mackay) that he's often overlooked in these polls but even by his own level, he was very good yesterday, like the Davidson of fifteen years ago, crashing into challenges and getting forward. Credit to those that came into the side because of the suspenions too.

Guess that means you're certain he's leaving us? I've heard we might gamble on an expensive new contract for him to earn us a transfer fee (for once)

Went for Callum for playing wi' the heid.

Positional sense was good.

Liked his pass to pick out Murray.

Stood his ground when McGowan overan the ball and careered into him. Callum nearly cutting him in two .

A few tired clearances in the final minutes, but, hey, at least they were clearances.