Player contracts and transfers

David123

I remember him saying that after he left, although he was quite positive about staying whilst he was here. I wasn't really talking logistically, just on the abilities of the two players concerned taking into account their ability, age etc.

Dunne could probably do with a move from Portsmouth regardless of where he may end up - the new manager there clearly doesn't rate him.

Dunne is 10 times the player Lappin is.

Where can I find the formula that makes you arrive at "10 times the player Lappin is"

Stretching things a bit far there Monty. 

If he was ten times the player, he would be at Barca, Bayern, Real.

Keep sucking the wine gums, at least they are a 'legal high'.

P.s. I am not defending Lappin in any shape or form.

Where can I find the formula that makes you arrive at "10 times the player Lappin is"

Stretching things a bit far there Monty. 

If he was ten times the player, he would be at Barca, Bayern, Real.

Keep sucking the wine gums, at least they are a 'legal high'.

P.s. I am not defending Lappin in any shape or form.

Dunne is 2.71 times the player Lappin is.

According to the MOTM scoring system, I think you will find it is x(y-1(x*2)~5)¥. Except on the first Tuesday of the month. Unless the cuckoo croaks upon the dawn. If, obviously, MOH scores. 

Its all perfectly straightforward.

Coffee beans from Milngavie and the Stars aligning in the Western Quarter of the Scottish Capital, Kirkcudbright, but only after a Snake jumps out a tree in Queenslie and bites Simon Cowell on the helmet, and even at that Rik Mayall has to play the part of Roger Federer at the Ryder Cup or is it maybe a straight choice between Real Oviedo and a pair of worky boots from Fergusons? 

I know Stevie May is not setting the heather on fire south of the border and I hope things turn around for him. I know there are split opinions as to whether people would want him back on loan in January. Here's a suggestion. We don't seem to have a player wearing the number 21 shirt in our squad, sign up Stevie on loan and give him that number.

MAY 21. Just happens to be the date of Scottish Cup Final 2016!!!. Fate or what???

Edited by 50yrs a Saint