Player contracts and transfers

David123

I think Saints fans forget how good Swanson was for Saints towards the end of last season. He turned us from a very average attacking side to a side with a little but of guile. He scored a few goals and generally fitted in really well.

Fans take things too personally and are taking the hearts move as a snub. As said before most us have moved jobs for more money and I know I don't feel guilty about that fact.

I think Saints fans forget how good Swanson was for Saints towards the end of last season. He turned us from a very average attacking side to a side with a little but of guile. He scored a few goals and generally fitted in really well.

Fans take things too personally and are taking the hearts move as a snub. As said before most us have moved jobs for more money and I know I don't feel guilty about that fact.

Totally agree with this. I'm all for Swanson returning, have nothing but good memories of him. Mainly because I'm not an idiot :wink:

muzz had a bid put in for rangers and also fancied going down south and midge fancied going to Australia but both said they had offers still on the table and decided against move's or the fell through

. I have never heard of the lad from Falkirk but his stats look good or last midfielder from Falkirk has done well for us

I worry about Swanson he may not be the best for saints at the moment and Dow maybe to injury prone for my liking I would like Saints to take a chance on younger player s in the lower leagues I would of taken a punt on Aiden Connolly also think he will come back and haunt Utd for letting him go

Aidan Connolly isn't physically good enough to do anything at this level. A bit of pace, a few stepovers and then getting absolutely annihilated by a Beaston type full back is all his career would amount to at this level. 

He was a strange signing for Hearts. He's the complete opposite of what Neilson seems to look for in a player. He's not big, he's not powerful, he's not a worker and not the quickest. 

He's not naturally the fittest either so when he's not match fit, it's more noticeable than with a lot of players.

He does have that bit of magic that we lack so I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Thats because it was Levein who got him to sign for Hearts, have to remember it was Levein who signed Swanson for Utd and called him for Scotland. Swanson wanted regular football under a manager he trusted and respected. Thats what he was promised with both us and Hearts, but Hearts offered more money and an easier commute from his home. Its easy to see why he made the decision he did.

Swanson warming Hearts bench yesterday.Dont think he will come back here.Just an opinion

You may well be correct, but I wouldn't agree that there's any connection between your first and second sentences. On the contrary, Swanson warming the bench suggests to me that there's a likelihood of him leaving soon. He's been on the bench for weeks and weeks now. By all accounts, that's the reason he wants to leave.

Not meant to be connected Real.Its just someone had suggested Swanson had been released last week.I think his fitness/injuries will see him re-appear in the Championship.I honestly thought he would have gone to Hibs in July not Hearts as he and his families are all staunch Hibbies .