Player contracts and transfers

David123

Swanson has it then for player of the year. I suspect too many blue tinted specs for the fans favourite even when he's been average.  Can't grudge him the title,  he's smashed it in points... One horse race by looks of it. Not reflective of the squad as clearly we are not a one man team as the voting suggests. 

Sidetracked, swanson departure could have merited a thread to itself..

Some possible but unlikely targets for next year due to their contract situations. But Billy McKay, Lewis Moult if either ICT or Well go down. Also see Ross Forbes nominated for Player of the Year with Morton might be worth a punt. 

I was at Cappielow earlier in the season, he was head and shoulders above everyonecon the pitch. Think we need to aim a bit better than Billy McKay, visions of another Fallon, Sutton, Iwelumo.

Tommy would get Mckay back to his best

I think a few seasons ago that he'd be a good player to sign, but he's had his good times. And since been in relegation teams... It's his job to stop relegation by scoring goals, he clearly is a shadow of what I recall years ago..  It's worth a punt in a one year deal.  And hope Tommy doesn't join Rangers.

Can I be an old foggy and ask if this POY award stuff be put on a new stand alone topic. There is nothing more annoying coming on the transfer site expecting to find some exciting transfer news only to find people trying to find different ways that Danny can't win the POY award

No , but you could become a exile LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Hes slow and weak, to be brutally honest. He was always great on the ball, but was never up to the top flight physically. Seems like Morton have built their team around his strengths. 

Can i ask? Do you work in football? Don't think i have ever seen someone who knows so much about every player. Do you work as a scout? Keep up the good postings.

Can i ask? Do you work in football? Don't think i have ever seen someone who knows so much about every player. Do you work as a scout? Keep up the good postings.

I remember him from when he played from Motherwell, have seen Morton play with him in the team, and read what Morton fans says about him. I could be miles off the mark for all we know. 

**** up ya Wee d***. He could've signed ages ago, strung it out, then signed for Hibs when they were promoted. He was in control the whole time, top class effort from Wee Danny.

Folk getting upset over a player being dishonest :lol:

I see your hassling and swearing at someone else again then 

I remember him from when he played from Motherwell, have seen Morton play with him in the team, and read what Morton fans says about him. I could be miles off the mark for all we know. 

Scored a belter against us first game of the season a few years ago

When your talking to Midge today, ask him as a Morton supporter whats his take on Mr Forbes