Player contracts and transfers

David123

Guest ScottMann

Brian Graham has played for 3 teams in the Prem and has not been able to hold down a regular starting place. he moved down a division and still couldn't get a regular starting place. I cannot believe we are contemplating signing him again.

Brian Graham has played for 3 teams in the Prem and has not been able to hold down a regular starting place. he moved down a division and still couldn't get a regular starting place. I cannot believe we are contemplating signing him again.

Totally agree, a fringe Championship player with an atrocious return in goals, may as well get Iwelumo back. :cry:

Worth noting that Graham scored the most goals in recent seasons for us. 

I'm not a huge fan of his tbh but he does offer about 10 goals a season.

Muzz out for the rest of the season and needs an ankle op. Big miss for some important games.

Coulson out also.......

Brian Graham was alright. Not exactly a 'jewel in the crown' signing, but he did fine the last time. Started well and had a purple patch towards the end of that season, but was largely anonymous in the middle. Got to be honest - I hoped for better than the likes of Brian Graham after Tommy's comments in the press a month or so ago.

Davidson is a big loss for us. Coulson and Watson must be best pals, the amount of time they've spent together in the treatment room.

I was a fan of Graham, and felt we could have tried harder to keep him. I feel sure Tommy can get him back to that 10 goal a season level - and there have been seasons where we would have murdered our grannies for that.

Easy for you to say, you're so old your granny is probably already dead ;)

I guess Graham fits more into the 'lost his way' pot of transfers that Tommy talked about.

Edited by garydavidson

Graham had a stinking attitude on the pitch. I remember Dave MacKay laughing at him when he proper chucked his toys out the pram when he didn't get a pass he was asking for. Has a propensity to dive too. I'd quite happily pass.

We need pace up front. Cummins is pacey, but he's a half yard short too often.

I thought Brian Graham was OK whenever I saw him. His scoring rate was decent for us, and he gave us a different dimension up front. My main memory of him though is that he struggled to get a game and kept getting dropped even when he was scoring goals, so quite surprised that he'd want to come back here or that Tommy would want him.

If we sign him I reckon we could still do with bringing in another, faster, forward.

Brian Graham was alright. Not exactly a 'jewel in the crown' signing, but he did fine the last time. Started well and had a purple patch towards the end of that season, but was largely anonymous in the middle. Got to be honest - I hoped for better than the likes of Brian Graham after Tommy's comments in the press a month or so ago.

Davidson is a big loss for us. Coulson and Watson must be best pals, the amount of time they've spent together in the treatment room.

We should be looking to get Coulson and Watson sponsored by PRI.  They are probably there more than some of the hospital staff..

We should be looking to get Coulson and Watson sponsored by PRI.  They are probably there more than some of the hospital staff..

The same manager told me they would both always be injured too

Says Watson is a great guy and feels really sorry for him

Graham had a stinking attitude on the pitch. I remember Dave MacKay laughing at him when he proper chucked his toys out the pram when he didn't get a pass he was asking for. Has a propensity to dive too. I'd quite happily pass.

We need pace up front. Cummins is pacey, but he's a half yard short too often.

I mind he spat the dummy and refused to celebrate a goal O'Halloran scored because Mike never passed to him instead.... never liked him and he is a diving wee shite bag.

Motherwell in for Mannus seemingly. Bit he's considering another contract with us. 

I didn't really expect us to be offering him a new deal tbh.

Very lucky to have to good keepers let's hope he resigns but if not best of luck to him deserves it