Player contracts and transfers

David123

He's been rumoured to have signed for Kilmarnock for a few days now

He was also pretty shite for Hamilton, fwiw

He was 20, managed over 100 games for Hamilton and West Ham obviously thought he was slightly better than shite to have signed him up. Granted he's not exactly done well down there but wouldn't be overly surprised if we were interested.  

agree with most of Brooners statement - but feel he could have left the Scougall part out . Kind of makes him out to be the big star player on higher wages - relly puts the pressure on him from the start and could cause some dressing room problems

For a guy that gets regular grief for not spending any money, I think he's probably within his rights to point out when he has gone and 'pushed the boat out'.

agree with most of Brooners statement - but feel he could have left the Scougall part out . Kind of makes him out to be the big star player on higher wages - relly puts the pressure on him from the start and could cause some dressing room problems

It encourages other players to up their game, something which our squad will benefit from. If anything, it's a good wee boot up the arse for them to hit the ground running.

I also took from the Brown interview that most people who resigned also took pay cuts just to stay at the club - are we that tight?

“It’s worth noting that among the numerous contract renewals we secured in the early spring, there are other players who have restructured their deals in order to remain at the Club and I’m delighted with their outlook and understanding"

I assumed he was on about Mannus and Millar, who were rumoured to have taken cuts but with bigger appearance bonuses  

I would think you are right for a change. Don't think it would be the young guys as would assume they are on a crap wage as it is.

Was just thinking . They are going to have to get some really good left back/centre back to be better & cheaper than Tam.

Guest ScottMann

May's signing for Aberdeen next month, Preston are just waiting to sign a striker themselves and won't sanction May leaving until he officially joins. It's happening, so we'd be aswell just bracing ourselves for it now. 

Don't tell me, twitter and forums?