Player contracts and transfers

David123

Not strictly Saints news, but May is reportedly "very keen" on joining Aberdeen and there's only a £50k difference in their offer, and Prestons value. Expect that it'll be sorted out in the next two weeks. 

did stevie not say that he couldnt sign for another scottish side?

If he is not coming back to us .............who give's a F..k

did stevie not say that he couldnt sign for another scottish side?

With PNE manager Grayson going to Sunderland would expect there to be no movement for/by Mr May until the new manager is appointed and give his view or assesses his playing staff.

With PNE manager Grayson going to Sunderland would expect there to be no movement for/by Mr May until the new manager is appointed and give his view or assesses his playing staff.

My view is totally the opposite.

With the Manager "jumping ship" would expect Stevie to follow suit.

We really do need a striker this year- I think it's vital if we are to have a chance of top six once again.

I've a good feeling this could be a very good season for Kane, but with MacLean another year older and Cummins quite simply being Cummins, we need some fresh blood to add to the goals tally.

Whilst not a striker MOH would no doubt add goals that I think we will really need.

Guest ScottMann

This drip feeding of Stevie May stuff is a pain in the arse. He isn't coming to Saints so it's got sod all to do with Player Contracts and Transfers. There is a Stevie May thread though, so, and I know this could be considered a bit radical, but how about putting the wrist slashing stuff about him in there. 

This drip feeding of Stevie May stuff is a pain in the arse. He isn't coming to Saints so it's got sod all to do with Player Contracts and Transfers. There is a Stevie May thread though, so, and I know this could be considered a bit radical, but how about putting the wrist slashing stuff about him in there. 

How about **** Stevie May, he's a ****.

Soon to be sheep shagging **** at that.