Player contracts and transfers

David123

BBC just reminded me we signed McClean from Forest. 

Any of the ITK brigade know if TW plans for him to get a sniff of sub appearances or is he to be a Saints youngster. 

Cover for the 1st team rather than a signing specifically for under 20 squad. 

Particularly with the fitness record of Muzz & Midge. 

Hope we sign that French trialist. He did more in 15 mins than Zippy gives us in a whole game.

He looked sensational to me but I suppose the question is Can he keep it up for 90 mins and can he score goals.?

An exciting prospect at last.

And would he sign for us? 

And how much does his agent want him to be paid? 

Hope we sign that French trialist. He did more in 15 mins than Zippy gives us in a whole game.

He looked sensational to me but I suppose the question is Can he keep it up for 90 mins and can he score goals.?

An exciting prospect at last.

Looked good for the 15 minutes, but hard to tell as the game had died with all the changes, but good movement and looks far better than Cummins.

Not sure if would be a loan or a signing, is he still contracted at PSG?

Looked good for the 15 minutes, but hard to tell as the game had died with all the changes, but good movement and looks far better than Cummins.

Not sure if would be a loan or a signing, is he still contracted at PSG?

It's never been made clear. Kyle says he's only got one year left on his deal which probably suggests he'll be allowed to leave. 

It's just a feeling, but I think if we sign Habran that'll it in terms of incomings, whereas we could maybe stretch to two more signings instead. 

Personally I'd be happy to gamble on him

It's never been made clear. Kyle says he's only got one year left on his deal which probably suggests he'll be allowed to leave. 

It's just a feeling, but I think if we sign Habran that'll it in terms of incomings, whereas we could maybe stretch to two more signings instead. 

Remember Lovencrands.

Posted 7 minutes ago · Report post

Remember Lovencrands.

Does this boy have a brother as well then?

I would say he did not have the same impact as Peter did though on that game  

Edited by Center Half

Habran the French trialist certainly looked the part and as others commented seemed to want to be a team player not only an individualist.  Would play him the whole game against THE THE in closed doors and if his performance is the same as 15 minutes today get him signed before Hartlepool match next Saturday and play him as a Saints player then.

Habran the French trialist certainly looked the part and as others commented seemed to want to be a team player not only an individualist.  Would play him the whole game against THE THE in closed doors and if his performance is the same as 15 minutes today get him signed before Hartlepool match next Saturday and play him as a Saints player then.

Good point actually about seeming a team player. He was keen to close down, get stuck in etc. 

Looked like he wanted to sign anyway, plenty effort was put in! He tried his best to make an impact.