Player contracts and transfers

David123

He was, until the whole Sunderland manager fiasco happened, which threw both the Aberdeen and Preston managers futures in the air. 

I don't doubt it. Things like that happen in football all the time. That's why it's usually best not to claim something's a fact until it actually is one.

Metaphorically speaking, Preston's demands were too high for the Brown's liking. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, after all, they did pay £1m for him and since then he's done f*ck all due to injury.

An injury where his knee was literally hanging by a thread, where it was touch and go wither he would ever play again.  He has battled through that come back and towards the latter end of the season be reintroduced to first team football, look OK and score. 

Preston seem to of done pretty well by him, aiding in his recovery, slowly reintroducing him to first team action, so it feels that they clearly rate him and hope for some return.  Unless he has had a truly awful pre-season where it is clear he is no longer up to the task, I recon he will have till around Christmas to prove that he is fit and back to a standard for Championship football, if not then he will be moved on.

If that is the state of affairs I would not want him back as he will clearly not be the player we remember.

Went to game today having missed the last few friendlys came away wondering what all the hype with the French lad is all about a few good touches decent cross for the goal other than that felt he was out his depth 

He had an assist. He doesn't know his teammates yet. You need to give the guy a chance, he isn't as far into pre season as we are either. I say sign him up! We're crying out for flair and pace. 

TW saying he'd rather play youngsters than sign someone who isn't good enough. Hopefully means we'll avoid Fallon/Iwelumo/Morgan scenarios again. 

Yeah,What he says & what he does are 2 entirely different things. He says on audioboom that Comrie was best player on pitch at right back & left back yet he still brings in Watson & Tanser.

Comrie will end up being loaned out again & become dissolutioned & slip out of football.

Watson is free to leave and Comrie is a left back where we had absolutely no cover for Easton. Asking a youngster to play out of position and getting roasted by opponents is far more likely to force a player out of the game than signing players who play in different positions. 

Watson is free to leave and Comrie is a left back where we had absolutely no cover for Easton. Asking a youngster to play out of position and getting roasted by opponents is far more likely to force a player out of the game than signing players who play in different positions. 

Comrie plays right back m8

Went to game today having missed the last few friendlys came away wondering what all the hype with the French lad is all about a few good touches decent cross for the goal other than that felt he was out his depth 

Refreshing to hear an honest review. TW´s audio boom impression says a lot. 

The cross took a massive deflection too. Without it It wouldn't have reached a teammate either. 

I dont think he'll sign. TW isn't giving off signing signals but we'll soon find out!