Player contracts and transfers

David123

Yeah,What he says & what he does are 2 entirely different things. He says on audioboom that Comrie was best player on pitch at right back & left back yet he still brings in Watson & Tanser.

Comrie will end up being loaned out again & become dissolutioned & slip out of football.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/475476/no-rush-st-johnstone-boss-romain-habran-decision/

"Meanwhile, Keith Watson is involved with the Saints first team squad but he remains on the transfer list.

“Keith is still available for loan or on a firmer deal,” Wright said. “His situation hasn’t changed from my point of view. I see his future lying away from the club.

“He is back fit and looking good and strong. But the emergence of young Aaron Comrie means we have someone who is more than capable of stepping in for Richard Foster if he was unavailable or lost form.

“That is why the decision was made on Keith."

Daily record reports that Stevie may being offered new contract at Preston,Alec Neil wants him so can please stop begging to get him back should stop dons link if this is true,let's hope he eventually returns like Callum did but Will not be for a long time yet ,unless Preston are loaning him out for match time

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/475476/no-rush-st-johnstone-boss-romain-habran-decision/

"Meanwhile, Keith Watson is involved with the Saints first team squad but he remains on the transfer list.

“Keith is still available for loan or on a firmer deal,” Wright said. “His situation hasn’t changed from my point of view. I see his future lying away from the club.

“He is back fit and looking good and strong. But the emergence of young Aaron Comrie means we have someone who is more than capable of stepping in for Richard Foster if he was unavailable or lost form.

“That is why the decision was made on Keith."

A season too late though. I didn't think we needed to sign Watson.

County have far more spending power than us thanks to Uncle Roy.

Some of GS Brown Constructions accounts are avaliable online...

Have a nosy at those. I don't claim to know much about financial accounts but it looks to me like they're absolutely loaded. 

Although saying that the club itself should live within its own means. What happens to County when he passes away?

Some of GS Brown Constructions accounts are avaliable online...

Have a nosy at those. I don't claim to know much about financial accounts but it looks to me like they're absolutely loaded. 

Although saying that the club itself should live within its own means. What happens to County when he passes away?

They cut back or they die. 

As much as Coulson was out of his depth playing with us, he is originally from Scarborough and started his career playing there, so I do wonder whether this almighty drop right down through the leagues to such an exaggerated extent is partly due to family or sentimental reasons.

A nice thought, but he was completely pish!!