Player contracts and transfers

David123

Storey is at least a different kind of player to what we already have. He's fast and direct and his decent season was his year at Inverness just prior to the one just finished. 

We apparently have permission to speak to him. Perhaps suggests we've made a cash offer which Aberdeen have accepted?

The lesson I'm learning from all this is that Sammon will only be considered a success here if he manages to score goals without anyone devaluing them by giving him assists. Quite right, too.

Storey would be a good signings in my opinion. Sammon would be okay but I would prefer Storey. 

Storey plays off the shoulder and has decent pace, a different type of striker than Sammon. In my opinion, a better option.

Agree 100%. Sammon offers a similar option to Cummins. Storey is totally different to the 3 strikers we already have. We're not likely to find someone who'll score us 25 goals a season, so having variety up top should be what we try and do.

Guest ScottMann

Don't know much about Storey other than that horrific Aberdeen miss clip that keeps turning up on Twitter but he has one major attribute that makes him a very attractive target...he isn't Connor Sammon. 

That is a strange morning -  a majority of positive posts about a possible signing target.:shock: 

don't worry, normal service will be resumed before long.

As for Storey, apart from THAT miss, he looks okay to me. I'd be happy. But then I would have been happy with Sammon. Maybe I've just got low standards. Us ugly bastards usually do...

don't worry, normal service will be resumed before long.

As for Storey, apart from THAT miss, he looks okay to me. I'd be happy. But then I would have been happy with Sammon. Maybe I've just got low standards. Us ugly bastards usually do...

that makes 2 of us that would be happy with either. Not sure about the ugly Bs though:roll:

I suspect we will be brought down to earth when Cagey comes back on :laugh:

Edited by mainstand