Player contracts and transfers

David123

Also, I'm in my phone at work so it's pretty awkward, but someone should compare Denny Johnstones career to Kane Hemmings. 

15 goals in Scottish Championship, gets an English move and scores 3 goals in League One down South, and then moves to a Scottish Premiership team. That's Hemmings.. 

Also, I'm in my phone at work so it's pretty awkward, but someone should compare Denny Johnstones career to Kane Hemmings. 

15 goals in Scottish Championship, gets an English move and scores 3 goals in League One down South, and then moves to a Scottish Premiership team. That's Hemmings.. 

Kane Hemmings - http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=58504

KH.png

Denny Johnstone - http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=73982

DS.png

Edited by garydavidson

While I am not one for us throwing cash around, is it not worth offering them £100k and see where that takes us? Doubt they will get their money back regardless of how good a half season he has with us.

Totally agree we should put a £100,000 offer in for him especially as we have an extra £350,000 from Celtic

The Bears Den is priceless. Opposing views on Pedro, but crikey, they really hate Mikey. One guy said he hopes he breaks a shin.  

How blinkered can a group of people be? Incredible levels of intellect. 

We are the people what does that mean ...

majority give zero to society ignorant uneducated and full of bigotry ideals ...

Happily  there manager talks their language which means we'll  keep  for now