Player contracts and transfers

David123

I am hoping that we get moh till the end of season at least, hopefully get Johnson back to his parent club, Watson out as doesn't seem to be near the first team or is always injured great player when he did play, midge great player but unfortunately always injured now so maybe time to go,this would free up some cash for players to bring in at January, midge has been a great player servent and guy but unfortunately he may have to leave to get any chance of football in the second half of the season

They are also currently haemorrhaging money. Having an unpopular Michael Francis O’Halloran off the books and increasing the wage budget for an incoming manager? No brainer for me, O’Halloran loan will be extended.

They are also currently haemorrhaging money. Having an unpopular Michael Francis O’Halloran off the books and increasing the wage budget for an incoming manager? No brainer for me, O’Halloran loan will be extended.

Fairly well connected (it seems for him previous posts) on their forum is saying their board and DOF are dealing with all transfers in January, which does suggest we'll be after MOH again. 

Otherwise this loanee will have to be from outwith Scotland, or an U21/23 from a bigger club. 

Fairly well connected (it seems for him previous posts) on their forum is saying their board and DOF are dealing with all transfers in January, which does suggest we'll be after MOH again. 

Otherwise this loanee will have to be from outwith Scotland, or an U21/23 from a bigger club. 

How early in January though?

If we want to negotiate to keep MOH then we want it done early as possible to keep the continuity going. I know there are no games in the first half of that month, but we'd surely rather have MOH in Perth, training with us, than sitting about in limbo waiting for the winter break to be over before he even knows who he'll be playing for.

Can't we start rattling their cage now to see what the signs are from the Big Hoose ??

how does the fact they are dealing with the transfers mean we will be after moh again?

Kyle McClean given another year.

Not seen a great deal of him but looks like another average midfielder.

He is a young guy who has hardly featured in the first team.  Hard to see how anyone outside the coaching staff could be in a position to be judging him.

He is a young guy who has hardly featured in the first team.  Hard to see how anyone outside the coaching staff could be in a position to be judging him.

Saw him in pre season,reserve game & a wee run in first team.Not much but enough to get a feeling whether he is any better than what we have I think.

Guest ScottMann

Delighted we've signed him. Certainly looks promIsing but i'll hold off getting too excited until he's actually played some games for us. Hope he gets a proper chance to settle in instead of being judged as the messiah from the off.