8 Dave Mackays

7 Dave Mackays

6 Dave Mackays

5 Dave Mackays

4 Dave Mackays

3 Dave Mackays

2 Dave Mackays

...and another Dave Mackay!

Where's a Christmas miracle when you need it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Edited by Wee Mental Davie

May be a bit of a conjecture but it just occurred to me that with Motherwell getting 500k for Moult and looking to spend some of the funds raised to bring in a new striker, that they may have approached rangers with an offer for O`Halloran. 

I hope TW has his shopping list at the ready for January. I would be reasonably happy if we got back in touch with Habran.

If I am honest on the last few weeks if Motherwell want to spunk their available cash on MOH I would not lose any sleep over it.

If they decide to look further a field and out do us on target then I would be more pissed.  

As a Saints fan I wouldn't judge MOH over the last few weeks because I know he is much better than that. 

Think we should possibly look at the loan of Liam Henderson from Celtic. 

Was very good in the Hibs team last season and now frozen out due to better players in the squad. 

Touted to go to Bari but surely staying here might be a better option. 

I heard that we were interested in Henderson a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't sure how the loan rules worked....ie, could we keep MOH and get Henderson? Having said that, this might not be an issue, given the MOH situation.

I heard that we were interested in Henderson a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't sure how the loan rules worked....ie, could we keep MOH and get Henderson? Having said that, this might not be an issue, given the MOH situation.

I don't think it'll be an issue, as it seems certain MOH is gone. 

Henderson was linked with some Italian team last week. 

Saints scout at raith rovers yesterday told my brother he was looking at a couple of players and confirmed that he was correct to sit in the rovers end.  

I assume one of them would be Lewis vaughan

We've had scouts at Raith games for a long time, tbf. This time last year they were at most games, apparently looking at Rory McKeown. 

Vaughan would cost money, and Motherwell and Dundee have both been heavily linked in the media over the last twelve months, I highly doubt we'll be signing him. 

May be a bit of a conjecture but it just occurred to me that with Motherwell getting 500k for Moult and looking to spend some of the funds raised to bring in a new striker, that they may have approached rangers with an offer for O`Halloran. 

I hope TW has his shopping list at the ready for January. I would be reasonably happy if we got back in touch with Habran.

Hearts apparently getting £300k for Walker, and Hibs expecting offers of over £1m for McGinn too. 

Can see those two moving for MOH aswell. 

Maynard is absolutely rapid, so it would make sense in that respect, as we badly need attacking pace. Aberdeen are now top heavy with re-signing Niall McGinn too. 

Aberdeen fan relatives of mine saying Maynard's garbage. Although he does sound like a typical Tommy signing if he feels he can get the best out of him.