Player contracts and transfers

David123

51 minutes ago, jhq said:

Courier says Jonathan Franks is on trial with us . Also in the Courier that the Pars have joined the race for Swanson along with us and the Arabs.

Unless Hibs don’t want him in the division, which makes no sense as we’re not catching them and he’s liable to help take points off rivals. Neither of the lower league teams should stand a chance!

28 minutes ago, bankfoot saint said:

Well if that crap doesn’t convince Brown to put his hand in his pockets and get some decent players in we are going to have a long second half of the season

We could bring in Messie & Ronaldo & still be shit with a manager who hasn't a clue.

Managers/Director of football/youth team managers in general put young players out on loan to get game time and play in competive games and to hopefully progress in the manner the manager would like him to play for his parent club, so I would imagine the conversation with lets say Brendon Rodgers and tommy would be " any chance of a loan player Brendon free of charge and a goal scorer"

Brendon "No way TW I want players to play football and learn how to take a ball in control it and distribute to one of their teammates move and get the return pass if required"

Tommy okay wonder if Gregor Townsend has someone more my style ?:wink: :wink: :wink:

You may be right - learn something every day! 

Another convention sometimes used is that, since 12 noon is by definition neither ante meridiem (before noon) nor post meridiem (after noon), then 12 a.m. refers to midnight at the start of the specified day (00:00) and 12p.m. to midnight at the end of that day (24:00).