Player contracts and transfers

David123

3 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Aird on the right Freddie on the left aahhh these were the days

Being a child of the 70’s my love affair with Saints started in the early 80’s in the days of Brogan & McCoist etc. However, what I’d give now for a forward line of Moore, Maskray & Grant. I just wish Saints would go back to playing with two wingers. Often think our initial mindset seems to be a negative one of setting up not to lose the game rather than a positive one of we’re going to score more goals than you

1 hour ago, Saints11 said:

No MOH in the Rangers line up tonight & Murray not in the Hibs line up. A permanent signing & a loan signing for Saints........if only. I think MOH will be on the move but sadly not to us & as for Murray I think he’ll end up at Dundee

What strikers do Hibs have left when Murray leaves and Stokes already gone? 

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

What are you wanting from me, exactly? 

You think there's a chance we're signing him, I don't. I base it on things I've read on Rangers behalf, and on Saints behalf, you've based it on the fact you don't believe rumours. There's literally nothing else to discuss. 

Absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, Saints11 said:

No MOH in the Rangers line up tonight & Murray not in the Hibs line up. A permanent signing & a loan signing for Saints........if only. I think MOH will be on the move but sadly not to us & as for Murray I think he’ll end up at Dundee

Motherwell expect to complete the signing of a striker tonight. We'e after MOH in the summer could it be?

7 minutes ago, Broon said:

Paul Paton gone!!!! Now that's a shock. Who's coming in?

Had to be someone as discussed before but not expecting it to be him.

May be another if they agree. Alston or Wotherspoon. Mind you Midge should have been away by now.

2 minutes ago, mainstand said:

He has got the lad from Man Utd plus the young boy that showed up well the other night. 

Would not be surprised if there is at least 1 other heading out the door, but  that is only a feeling

Both loan signings. 

To be fair both young lads did ok on Monday but i still think someone is coming in. Mackenzie?

Delightful news, although his farewell message says he only got told he could leave in the past 24 hours. Ties in with the feeling we're rushing things a bit. 

Fwiw the rumour goes that youth wages are so insignificant to clubs like Man U, they're happy to give you the players for almost mother in exchange of their development. 

Have to wonder where Patons wages are going, and why everythings being so rushed. @Kinnoull Kicker

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

Delightful news, although his farewell message says he only got told he could leave in the past 24 hours. Ties in with the feeling we're rushing things a bit. 

Fwiw the rumour goes that youth wages are so insignificant to clubs like Man U, they're happy to give you the players for almost mother in exchange of their development. 

Have to wonder where Patons wages are going, and why everythings being so rushed. @Kinnoull Kicker

almost mother? Is that like a stepmother?