Player contracts and transfers

David123

47 minutes ago, Jenko82 said:

This all sadly looks like a managed/engineered decline at the club.

Hopefully I wrong and it is merely a coincidence that key members of backroom staff are allowed to move on during the season.

Who's Megan Moss?

On 01/02/2018 at 3:06 PM, MrBored said:

I think I saw a bit on twitter suggesting he wanted to stay and fight for a place in their first team.

Did the pre-contract for Rory McKenzie get done? He doesn't sound like a guy that is planning on leaving Killie at the moment:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2232224/rory-mckenzie-steve-clarke-kilmarnock-raised-spirits-feel-good-factor-rugby-park/

McKenzie is also enjoying dishing out some good news when he goes out for food with his family and friends.

He said: “I was out for lunch last Sunday with some of my family and it felt strange talking to them about a Killie team that’s been winning over the last two months.

“Usually they ask me how I’m getting on and the stock reply is not too good.

“But in the last two months all we’ve been talking about is winning matches.

“The change has been huge. The whole place has been lifted.  It’s night and day.

“The way the manager goes about his business at training, you  want to impress him.

“We’ve a very good squad of players all of a sudden and we know if we’re not at it we won’t play on a Saturday.

“Everything has been lifted and it’s a good place to be.

“Can I afford to buy lunch for the family now with all the win bonuses? I don’t know about that. I have a house to build!”

He said: “The way things have been going of late shows we’ve got a real belief.

“When Gaz got sent off there was a change. I think Dundee thought it was too easy and the game just changed.

“We were the better side for the last half  hour. The crowd were on our side and it was a really good feeling.

“It’s the best I’ve felt at Rugby Park in all my time here and it tops off a fine few weeks for us.

“The turnaround has been huge. We’ve not looked back since the Hibs game when we actually lost at home but the fans were on their feet.

“The stand was almost full for the Scottish Cup game against Brora Rangers and the manager has brought the feelgood factor back.”

It'll be a similar situation to Dow a couple of years ago - we would've been pushing to get a pre-contract/deal done in January but we weren't able to get a deal in place with the parent club and have probably stepped back and will wait until the end of the season now. Like Dow, I wouldn't be surprised if that deal failed to materialise now.

6 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Did the pre-contract for Rory McKenzie get done? He doesn't sound like a guy that is planning on leaving Killie at the moment:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2232224/rory-mckenzie-steve-clarke-kilmarnock-raised-spirits-feel-good-factor-rugby-park/

McKenzie is also enjoying dishing out some good news when he goes out for food with his family and friends.

He said: “I was out for lunch last Sunday with some of my family and it felt strange talking to them about a Killie team that’s been winning over the last two months.

“Usually they ask me how I’m getting on and the stock reply is not too good.

“But in the last two months all we’ve been talking about is winning matches.

“The change has been huge. The whole place has been lifted.  It’s night and day.

“The way the manager goes about his business at training, you  want to impress him.

“We’ve a very good squad of players all of a sudden and we know if we’re not at it we won’t play on a Saturday.

“Everything has been lifted and it’s a good place to be.

“Can I afford to buy lunch for the family now with all the win bonuses? I don’t know about that. I have a house to build!”

He said: “The way things have been going of late shows we’ve got a real belief.

“When Gaz got sent off there was a change. I think Dundee thought it was too easy and the game just changed.

“We were the better side for the last half  hour. The crowd were on our side and it was a really good feeling.

“It’s the best I’ve felt at Rugby Park in all my time here and it tops off a fine few weeks for us.

“The turnaround has been huge. We’ve not looked back since the Hibs game when we actually lost at home but the fans were on their feet.

“The stand was almost full for the Scottish Cup game against Brora Rangers and the manager has brought the feelgood factor back.”

but i`d love to pack it all in and play for no hopers St Johnstone so i would

On 18/02/2018 at 9:56 PM, saintee in exile said:

They are flying higher than us croc mate.Jesus a 0-0 draw with Celtic and everything is ok all of a sudden.Worst scoring record in the league..how exciting

Aye they are flying higher just now .but they havent spread their wings for a good few seasons have they.!? 

Tommy needs to get muzz signed up on a deal asap, would give midge another year provided his worth last couple of months,ando another deal as well biggest problem is macca legend do you or don't you offer him a deal, missed today's game unfortunately I was working but alot of people praised macca and Kane working well, hopefully McMillan plays his part but don't think Johnson has done enough