Player contracts and transfers

David123

55 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

You would play Comrie ahead of Foster ??

Every day of the week! Foster is a 33 year old that won’t play at this level if and when he leaves us at the end of his contract.

Aaron Comrie is going to be our right back for many years to come if we can hold on to him.

19 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Every day of the week! Foster is a 33 year old that won’t play at this level if and when he leaves us at the end of his contract.

Aaron Comrie is going to be our right back for many years to come if we can hold on to him.

Comrie not even on the bench today.

No chance of gretting Swanson as he played 65 mins today before getting injured & was MoM for me.

1 hour ago, Linky said:

I can't see that he'd come to us, as he's a Dundee fan. Plus, surely Dundee would want to take him on permanently after his loan.

Probably, however wee Neil (Lennon) not McCann is a mate of Tommy's and Murray is signed to Hibs until May 2019 so maybe a wee bit of pressure from his parent club manager could lead to the deal with Saints.

I would be pretty happy with the signing of Murray. He's not the best footballer in the world technically and their is alot to work on- but as a younger player his game can develop. It would be good to have a little pace and someone able to run the channels. His energy is a handful at times. I actually think a partnership of him and Kane might be able to work.

I have seen a lot of Murray during his time at Tannadice . He misses more chances than scores, starts off at any team he has been at very well and then gradually becomes less and less involved . Don’t think he is our answer apart from being able to run about lots but would be happy to be proved wrong. He is a through and through Dee and will want to stay there if he can.

David goodwille has hit almost 30goals this season,I know he hàs a past and this is in the third division  he did come on trail at mcdairmid and Tommy wanted him, if Tommy could get him back to his best would be an asset, don't know if people would welcome him anyway ex Scotland international and would be in our budget.just a thought

1 hour ago, tucker said:

David goodwille has hit almost 30goals this season,I know he hàs a past and this is in the third division  he did come on trail at mcdairmid and Tommy wanted him, if Tommy could get him back to his best would be an asset, don't know if people would welcome him anyway ex Scotland international and would be in our budget.just a thought

Fuq off.you should be banned for this post.

no to beasts.

2 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

Definitely not enough rapists in our squad.

You can't potentially have your main striker, the man kids will look up to, as David Goodwillie. What message does it send out?

Did the Highland Saints not award the other rapist in that trial their award at the POTY a few season ago?

4 hours ago, tucker said:

Can't ignore his form and goals. But he has far too much baggage, and you can't be trying to attract families to attend then hiring him. I half wonder if being in the lower leagues and out the spotlight is what he prefers now anyway. 

4 hours ago, rik2304 said:

Could do with a tougher duo at CH imo.

Just a shame that Ronnie and Reggie Kray are no longer with us.

Yeah,not convinced by Joe at centre back or as captain.

Hope Gordon gets a chance to show if he can command the area before end of season.