Player contracts and transfers

David123

Happy to hear Anderson & Davidson are staying. A two year deal takes Murray to 32...so pretty much the best years of his career with us.

Good news on Tanser as well. Deserves a new contract given the improvement he has made. Not convinced by his defending yet, but he's quite young. Be interesting to see how he fairs when a fully fit Easton comes back.

50 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Also someone mentioning Marc McCallum of Forfar as a possible signing, which suggests that Mark Hurst might be away.

McCallum signed a two year contract extension in Nov.17.

He appears to have had more loan deals than Sevco.

1 hour ago, TheMarkChristie said:

Before "We"? 

95A643D5-403E-4EE2-A2CB-54B182C33676.png

Oh my, oh yes.

1 hour ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Also someone mentioning Marc McCallum of Forfar as a possible signing, which suggests that Mark Hurst might be away.

McCallum signed a two year contract extension in Nov.17.

Someone (Kyle?) posted a Zander Clark social media thing which pretty much said Hurst was away. Was a photo of him, Hurst and Mannus with the caption "going to be different without these two next season"

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if the club will let us know who is signed & who are leaving .

Maybe it is a secret & only the secret 7 will be told.

The only players we don't know about know about now are McKenzie, Hurst and Anderson. The rest have either signed new deals or we've confirmed they've been released/left the club. I think we can safely assume that the 3 loanees are gone. Johnstone wont be back, Willock might be back on loan again next season if that can be sorted (although his tweet read like a goodbye to me) and Williams might be back permanently (his tweet above starts like a goodbye, then finishes like he's expecting to be back in pre-season so goodness knows what's happening there).

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

The only players we don't know about know about now are McKenzie, Hurst and Anderson. The rest have either signed new deals or we've confirmed they've been released/left the club. I think we can safely assume that the 3 loanees are gone. Johnstone wont be back, Willock might be back on loan again next season if that can be sorted (although his tweet read like a goodbye to me) and Williams might be back permanently (his tweet above starts like a goodbye, then finishes like he's expecting to be back in pre-season so goodness knows what's happening there).

I know that through rumour & those in the know.

My point is ,it should be coming from the club.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

I know that through rumour & those in the know.

My point is ,it should be coming from the club.

The club posted an article on it a couple of weeks ago. Named the released players and we've gradually been sorting through the ones not named since. Only the loanees have been left off, but Wright has said he wants to sign Williams permanently and keep Willock if possible in interviews. Johnstone is the only one with a big question mark beside his name but given he wasn't great and is currently injured, I can't see us making him an offer to stay.

Looks like we won't be getting Hamilton:

BBC: "Jack Hamilton intends to make the Hearts number one jersey his own next season after returning to keep goal for the first time in nine months in Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Kilmarnock."

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/jack-hamilton-i-m-aiming-to-be-hearts-first-choice-keeper-1-4739336