Player contracts and transfers

David123

22 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Does raise the question of how good he is! “We’ve got no goalies! Well, we’ve got that goalie, but he’s so crap we lent him to some team in Scotland”.

The deal was done before the injury but even so I imagine most clubs would do the same if all their senior keepers were injured.

Thing is, I assume the loanee is 2nd or 3rd in the Saints pecking order. That means he’s an injury and/or a suspension away from playing for Saints in a few weeks against - guess who - Aberdeen.

Anyway, just venting. Spent hours painting fencing and now it’s pissing down. Which is CLEARLY Gary’s fault.

16 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Thing is, I assume the loanee is 2nd or 3rd in the Saints pecking order. That means he’s an injury and/or a suspension away from playing for Saints in a few weeks against - guess who - Aberdeen.

Anyway, just venting. Spent hours painting fencing and now it’s pissing down. Which is CLEARLY Gary’s fault.

I better stop doing my rain dance, need to cycle home soon.

3 hours ago, ScottMann said:

Burnley are asking UEFA for special dispensation to bring in a keeper for the Aberdeen game as their first two are injured. We could help them out as we've got a spare one now for some reason.

You can only register 23 players so even if they wanted him to play they'd still have needed to get special dispensation. 

32 minutes ago, ss75990 said:

I noticed on the bbc gossip page that Don Cowie has been told he can find a new club. Maybe worth a looking into for that CM role. Very experienced player with still plenty of ability in my eyes.

Decent shout

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Showing your age there, Radford. Even more so than the '72' in your username. 

Damn. It's a still from an old TV "guess what/who" show.  I thought it was a dead clever clue, and Tommy might have Lionel Messi lined up...