Player contracts and transfers

David123

19 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Kennedy & Wright are not going to go the whole season without injury going on the way they have not had protection from refs. Also suspensions & the fact that Danny can play as a 10 .Its a good move in my book.

We may have to let a couple go by mutual consent but I can't see anyone accepting it.

If we could somehow get Wright, Swanson, Kennedy and Sougall all to fit into the same side feeding Watt, that would be an incredible attacking line up! Every one of them real talents who could change a game in an instant. That would be a nightmare for any defence in our league to defend against!

What a brilliant transfer window.

Superb by Tommy and the board. Delivered way beyond expectations.

I really hope a few more people come along to matches now, as the club deserve it. 

You never know how things are going to pan out in football, but on paper that's as exciting a team/ squad as we've had in a very long time.

Championees by April :laugh:

I am delighted with saints business. Best transfer window we have had in a long time. We have competition for places which will hopefully lift performances. Our 3 signings before today’s window have had a big impact on our style of play and is bringing exciting football. Hopefully an exciting season ahead. COYS!!!!!!

Has Danny been confirmed elsewhere. Can only see the courier article, nothing from the club. 

If Danny is confirmed, this will be the best playing squad we’ve assembled in my lifetime. 

Major props to both Steve Brown and Tommy Wright. 

I think the continuity offered at Saints is starting to become a factor in players coming here.