Player contracts and transfers

David123

On 9/29/2018 at 8:43 PM, Papa Jack said:

Why do say “unfortunately”?

He’s has more than a season to stake a claim for bring our main man but he’s done very little to make me think he earns another shot. 

I’m as disappointed as anyone about that. 

& Swanson made a great contribution in today's match by picking up a stupid red card.

1 hour ago, crieffsaintandy said:

End of September, but seemingly allowed to if not playing in the same leagues, but maybe just applies to s certain age group 

Away ahead of myself . I meant September.

Maybe we could loan to Jeanfield now that they are in another league.

Tommy seems to be pimping out a move for Jason Kerr  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45992971

Hard to understand the comments without the full context - not quite sure what he was asked.

Tommy Wright has "no doubt that clubs are monitoring" St Johnstone defender Jason Kerr.

The 21-year-old made his debut in January but has now cemented his place in the Perth team.

Kerr has also established himself in the Scotland Under-21 side with five appearances.

"I would think Kerr would move on rather than be here like Steven Anderson for 14 years or so," said manager Wright.

"He is good enough to move on. He is young enough and has a lot of experience the more he plays in the top league. I am aware that people are being made aware of him and are aware of how good he is. So I have no doubt that clubs are monitoring his situation.

"He is under contract and under contract for a period of time so that's good for the club's point of view. Ideally that would be the scenario I would want with any of the young players to move on and get a big move and the club gets a transfer fee for him.

"There are young players coming through. It maybe takes a little bit longer for me to trust them and throw them in but when I think they are ready they will go in and in [Liam] Gordon and Kerr in particular you have two young defenders who have a big futures ahead of them."