Player contracts and transfers

David123

2 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

you just couldn't resist that, could you???? now I've got that trash song in my head... please no more Bros

You're safe. I don't know anymore bros songs. Now come on Matt, or Luke, or whatever your name is, show us what your made of.

18 minutes ago, cristo said:

You're safe. I don't know anymore bros songs. Now come on Matt, or Luke, or whatever your name is, show us what your made of.

sadly still alive. Luke is making decent coin doing Vegas gigs, Matt became an actor (in Hellboy), then started directing in 2018. it's a tragedy to me we signed a Goss. i obviously want him to do well for us, but I'm struggling already. i hope he gets pelters in the dressing room. if we sign anyone called Phil Collins,  i will lose the heid completely. no more Bros please... it's too painful. 

Squad list stolen from Nareys Toepoker website..

Screenshot_20190202-134512_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6c52f5f670eb72fbe81c6e75badaafab.jpg

Foster, Shaughnessy and Watt all stand out still.

Wotherspoon probably deserves a new deal, and I'm unsure what'll happen with Alston or Easton. Is Easton still worth a first team wage with Tanser signed up? Could be a hard decision to be made there.

Getting Clark and Kennedy to agree extensions before this time next year is important too.

5 hours ago, dunkeldneil said:

It's good to laugh in life and have some banter with some fellow sainties apart from that I bet I know who's already got his ticket to see the Bros reunion show at the o2... ps a clue he's got a long way to travel LAUGH OUT LOUD

agree... it's good to have banter, because let's face it, after the excitement of the transfer window, we're most likely looking at a few humpings on the fixture list & crap displays.  bit like Bros. as for the o2 gig... I'm only just back from 5 weeks in Europe... however,  get me details of that "away fixture " vs Bros & i can make a return visit... with a Garrett sniper rifle. 

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Watt has had more than enough time. Would be disappointed if we signed him. Waste of a wage.

don't necessarily agree... of course the lack of goals is a concern,  but also who is helping him out by getting in a good position? as all managers say "strikers need goals for confidence ". i hope he gets a few. i still believe in him.

9 hours ago, Cagey said:

Watt has had more than enough time. Would be disappointed if we signed him. Waste of a wage.

MacLean scored 5 league goals in his first season. Watt has 3 so far, 4 if you include the one against Hibs.

I mean, we don't need to constantly have a scapegoat whenever we fail to win a run of matches.