David123

Player Contracts + Transfers

We've been linked to Benson and McMillan in January, so we're obviously looking for players. I do hope they're in addition to and not instead of O'Halloran as he is the only player with real pace in the squad.

The McMillan deal is very much on but apparently Benson will not be part of any deal. I can only assume he has agreed to sign a new contract at Dundalk or just doesn’t fancy Saints but apparently he isn’t coming.

Its a shame as it had the makings of a Davidson and MacKay double deal.

The McMillan deal is very much on but apparently Benson will not be part of any deal. I can only assume he has agreed to sign a new contract at Dundalk or just doesn’t fancy Saints but apparently he isn’t coming.

Tommy has already made it clear that Benson won't be coming.

Is McMillan signed yet?

That is the question.

I don't see Aberdeen at all but their line ups always look totally bizarre and unbalanced, I don't think May's actually had a run of games up front yet, constantly getting shunted around to accommodate Rooney. 

Played up front today & scored 1caused 1 & had good goal chalked off.

A quote from Tommy I read saying the other boy was looking for Championship wages

A quote from Tommy I read saying the other boy was looking for Championship wages

His agent came out the other day saying TW was talking pish. Sounds like the agents been greedy and has now realised he's ****ed it so is blaming everyone else 

Cameron Thomson on loan to Stirling.

Good experience for the lad.

Is he any good Hoodlum ?.

Cameron Thomson on loan to Stirling.

Good experience for the lad.

Is he any good Hoodlum ?.

On the small side, but has a good engine  up and down the pitch and doesn't get beat for pace too often.

Can only be good for the lad, who turns 18 tomorrow.

I think she's actually the brains behind it and started the company two or three years ago. He's now joining her as he's finally accepted his footballing ability.

The scourge off defences the length and breadth of Britain no more

I take it McMillan's tagged on a long weekend at Centre Parcs on the way home from Dubai. It's all gone very quiet after that blast of chat about 10 days ago.

A couple of posts on the airtricity banter pages seem to think it’s a done deal,I’m hoping it’s done,need some freshness up top