Richard Brittain

john1962

Looks like he can strike with both feet, his free kick was right footed and Saturday's was left footed, unusual in today's game

One of my pet hates about full-time footballers....the inability to kick with both feet. What the feck else do they have to do except practice with their 'weak' foot

• 1 month later...

How bad will he feel if county get europe and we finish bottom six .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the extra grand every week will comfort him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the extra grand every week will comfort him

Did he pay County to play for them? Very noble of him.

Did he pay County to play for them? Very noble of him.

I've heard that Adams doesn't pay his players, he merely allows them to keep their souls while they play for him. It's possible we'll just get a shell of a man next season instead of the hell hound we thought we'd get

• 1 month later...

Todays P & J has Brittain wanting to cancel his agreement with Saints and stay at County.

Says he s having second thoughts after speaking to the County chairman who was seemingly on holiday when he signed for Saints.

Don t know the legal side of these things, if its possible he can do that, don t suppose we really want a player that doesnt want to be with us either though. 

Todays P & J has Brittain wanting to cancel his agreement with Saints and stay at County.

Says he s having second thoughts after speaking to the County chairman who was seemingly on holiday when he signed for Saints.

Don t know the legal side of these things, if its possible he can do that, don t suppose we really want a player that doesnt want to be with us either though. 

This has been answered elsewhere i think, but if were to tear up the pre contract agreement then County will have to pay us a fee which is agreeable by both teams. So we either get a no to bad player (albeit his heart remains at RC) or recieve a nice wee sum of money.

Will be intresting to see just how highly Ross County value thier own player as too how much they wish too pay for him. From a Saints point of view we are in a win win situation because we could receive payment for a player who has cost zero in wages / transfer fee or we could get a really good SPL player

If this is true it's pretty bad crack all round, I think it shows up what pre contract signings are, a pile of crap. If you choose to sign for a new team then just go ahead and do it immediately.

And if he has changed his mind then fek him, I for one don't want him here now.

County will be a one season wonder. Better coming to Saints. Or swap him back for Vigurs.

Agree. They looked very limited in the games at McDiarmid & Dingwall. How we didnt beat them at home i still cant figure out & at Dingwall they spent 70 minutes booting the ball out of the park after Sproule's goal.

Guest Mongy Max

If the player means so much to the dingles then why did they:

A. Wait so long to offer him a deal (into the last 6 months knowing other teams would ve interested)

B. Have their chairman on holiday over the period when there star players contract was due for renewal allowing other clubs to speak to him.

I think they've realised just how Big a hole he will leave and how Big a dig fight they'll be in next year.

Edited by Mongy Max