Richard Brittain

john1962

We would have to lose about 3 of our top players to afford this, Muzz, Liam and Mackay I reckon, along with Callum already going and several others out of contract plus the new set up, going to be a rough ride if this happens. Therefore I do not think I is good business unless w get some cash for the players we lose

We would have to lose about 3 of our top players to afford this, Muzz, Liam and Mackay I reckon, along with Callum already going and several others out of contract plus the new set up, going to be a rough ride if this happens. Therefore I do not think I is good business unless w get some cash for the players we lose

Gotta figure that Muzz will go definitely, Liam probably, Millar probably, Calum obviously and Robbo probably. Midfield overhauled but Brittain and Caddis the main men.

Gotta figure that Muzz will go definitely, Liam probably, Millar probably, Calum obviously and Robbo probably. Midfield overhauled but Brittain and Caddis the main men.

We have an option to extend Millar's contract if we wish - I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

Guest Mongy Max

Doubt super Dave will be going anywhere as well, good vision to strengthen early for next year. Positive stuff with vine sounding out his intention to stay, things looking good indeed.

I trust you to know more about the club than I, but is Brittain on the same as Muzz Liam and Dave combined?

Or do you just mean we will be downsizing? If players are out of contract then it isn't bad business not getting money for them, it is reality. There is no shortage of other players going out of topic we can lose