Richard Brittain

john1962

I think it need to be pointed out we will lose Moon, Adams and Robertson (probably) in the summer, even those 3 won't be on a wage superior to why we will be paying Brittain, so it's entirely possible we may keep Mackay, Davidson and if Craig decreases his wage demands then him as well.

I'm really not convinced about this concern about wages etc. I was under the impression that away from the Old Firm and perhaps one or two other clubs, player wages were becoming more or less the same from club to club. Unless a player wants to go down south to play, surely they must accept that there is less money to be made in Scotland than there was a few years ago?

Either way, i am delighted with this signing, and it promises much for next season being onwards and upwards.

County fans said a lot of similar things about Gary Miller. Just saying.

I like Gary Miller, hasn't put a foot wrong and has played well out of position in midfield and also at right back as cover. Would be more than comfortable with him as our first choice RB if it Mackay was injured or gone

I like Gary Miller, hasn't put a foot wrong and has played well out of position in midfield and also at right back as cover. Would be more than comfortable with him as our first choice RB if it Mackay was injured or gone

Hmm, you've obviously missed the games where attackers have gone past him like he wasnt there! Lost a good few goals as a result!

He's not a bad player but will always be a cover player in my eyes, gets beaten far too easily! Decent going forward but can't defend!