Your Starting 11

RandomGuy

Likewise and that's a huge concern I think in February. I don't agree with what's been said about picking a different side to suit the occasion either really. There are occasions you might change things slightly but I think everyone could tell you the strongest eleven available to both ICT and Motherwell and last season you could do the same with United when they were on fire last year. No coincidence then that Motherwell and ICT are where they are in the league.

We were short on numbers but Lomas' signings in last few days will only further confuse the situation, so it'll be interesting to see how we adapt.

Surely in February, you shouldn't be picking four names out of hat every Saturday?

i think mainly the defense and mf are pretty much

Mannus

Mackay Ando Wright Davidson

Millar Muzz Cregg Craig

the 4 attacking guys(Vine Tade Hasselbaink n Maclean) have had their moment but none of them have done enough to be certain to start, and until we've seen enough of the loanees we cant really include them imo

in case of injury or any other reason that might rule out D.Mckay, and captaince is not absolu (any player and what ever the position he plays at...is not absolu

our manager and like many others prefer tradition and are scared to defy novelty (if it doesnt work, it doesnt work

I've seen spam bots on here making more sense than this Andy!

The guy Mc Killop was someone I thought was destined for great things.

Was he playing against oldco in a floodlight game when he completely snuffed out his opposite number or am I getting him mixed up with another young Saints centre half. Help.

Possibly Nicholson,you're thinking of,he had a blinder against them in a 0-0 midweek game,although McKillop was a good CB

It was Keith Nic(h)olson who played against Rangers in that night game (we drew 1-1, the 0-0 was earlier that season and we battered them in that match) and in a few other matches around that time when John Inglis (I think) was suspended. Like most of the young players of the time though, he wasn't kept on and headed the way of Bingham, Mann etc... and went to one of the Angus clubs I think, possibly Brechin.

I don't remember much of McKillop (although would have seen him play) but Totten rated him very highly and he was meant to be a good player but I think he picked up a bad injury and then maybe had a contract dispute with the club as well? Mind you, I think Totten must've rated Iain Lee as well.

It was Keith Nic(h)olson who played against Rangers in that night game (we drew 1-1, the 0-0 was earlier that season and we battered them in that match) and in a few other matches around that time when John Inglis (I think) was suspended. Like most of the young players of the time though, he wasn't kept on and headed the way of Bingham, Mann etc... and went to one of the Angus clubs I think, possibly Brechin.

I don't remember much of McKillop (although would have seen him play) but Totten rated him very highly and he was meant to be a good player but I think he picked up a bad injury and then maybe had a contract dispute with the club as well? Mind you, I think Totten must've rated Iain Lee as well.

Fair do's Radford, i was convinced it was 0-0 when Nicholson played,better look out bristling!McKillop picked up a bad knee injury and he went down the leagues,possibly ended up a prison officer iirc

Edited by dave mc