Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 30 - St Mirren (A)

MoM vs St Mirren  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh just **** off. Look to the players who showed no fight, no desire, no passion today. You're very quick to critisise Lomas, but those players must take the majority of the blame today.

Nothing to do with him at all then? Nothing at all?

Oh just **** off. Look to the players who showed no fight, no desire, no passion today. You're very quick to critisise Lomas, but those players must take the majority of the blame today.

Many thanks Widge, didnt't realise I wasn't allowed an opinion on on this forum;-)

Unfortunately we played as a team of individuals when the going got tough and never looked capable of scoring. Chances were there but heads went down as the misses increased and the Midden gained in confidence and then run out comfortable winners. Thought the new signings showed a little promise and hopefully work on the training ground will better integrate them before next game. Strikers (I use the name loosely) still give me some concern and we need to get some goals to get their confidence levels up.

Went for Vine as thought he looked like the one guy on our team who could create something,the games about putting ball in the net and if Steve McLean had shown the same composure as the StMirren striker then maybe it would've been a different outcome,Tade as well had great chance with header but never even hit the target,new signings looked promising

Wright for me , never flinched. Pity he was let down by his partner Mc Cracken who continually loses the man he's supposed to be marking,

Someone posted last week something along these lines about Mc Cracken. Noticed what was said, on Saturday.

Good! Thought I was going senile as nobody else seemed to agree with me :LAUGH OUT LOUD: