Kris Boyd

mainstand

Random guy why would you Not?? SPL top scorer.

In a dream world he'd be perfect. But he'd cost too much for us, he'd also be liable to "do a Beattie" and barely feature while collecting a wage. If we could get him on a decent wage then he'd be the signing of the season, but he'd be by far our highest earner, so we can't afford him.

And is Riordan not the third highest scorer in SPL history? The past means **** all, he struggled to get games in Canada

In a dream world he'd be perfect. But he'd cost too much for us, he'd also be liable to "do a Beattie" and barely feature while collecting a wage. If we could get him on a decent wage then he'd be the signing of the season, but he'd be by far our highest earner, so we can't afford him.

And is Riordan not the third highest scorer in SPL history? The past means **** all, he struggled to get games in Canada

The chances of it ever happenning are virtually nil but all I was doing was posing the question Would you like him here?? it all depends on what he is wanting to do and if he is wanting to start again. Suspect he might well be Rangers first signing when the transfer ban ends but until then he is sitting counting his cash. Did hear a wee story taht ross County were looking at him not sure if that is true,

The chances of it ever happenning are virtually nil but all I was doing was posing the question Would you like him here?? it all depends on what he is wanting to do and if he is wanting to start again. Suspect he might well be Rangers first signing when the transfer ban ends but until then he is sitting counting his cash. Did hear a wee story taht ross County were looking at him not sure if that is true,

I think Ross County just signed a striker on loan from Switzerland although I might be wrong, clubs will probably sniff about him. But he's played 67 times in 3 years, scoring 19 goals. I just think he's probably done now, much like Riordan was/is

Guest Mongy Max

I think Ross County just signed a striker on loan from Switzerland although I might be wrong, clubs will probably sniff about him. But he's played 67 times in 3 years, scoring 19 goals. I just think he's probably done now, much like Riordan was/is

How does stevie may compare to riordan?

Cups haha!!!!

Derek Riordan - 876 minutes - 4 goals - Goal every 219 minutes or Goal every 2.43 games

Stevie May - 225 minutes - 1 goal - Goal every 225 minutes or Goal every 2.5 games

Closer than I thought it would be! :LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Can I also add that Riordan played every minute of every game apart from one when he got subbed of after 66 minutes. While May's had two games where he only featured for 25 minutes

Edited by RandomGuy

Not sure on Boyd....very much a goal scorer but tends to do f all else. Seem to recall Smith left him out of most of the important Rangers games 'cos he was a lazy so and so.

If we got the ball in the box with cross etc then it would be a yes. However, we haven't really had the players to go down the wing and fire crosses into the penalty box....so with our current side I'd say he'd turn out to be a bit of a lazy donkey.

No, as he may upset the relationship we have with our friends in Turkey. The following is taken from Wikipedia.

''Boyd signed a three-year contract with Turkish Süper Lig club Eskişehirspor on 8 July 2011

Boyd terminated his contract on 19 December 2011 and started legal proceedings against EskiÅŸehirspor claiming he had never been paid during his stay at the club. He had played just 76 minutes of league football for EskiÅŸehirspor''