Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 32 - Ross County (A)

MoM vs County  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frustating afternoon. Almost as frustrating as the number of times I try to start these threads and they don't post!

For me, think I'll just go for Callum Davidson over Doughty, by virtue of the fact the former played the full match. Why are we letting this guy leave? We won't sign a better left back. Really hope the club have a change of heart. I like the fact Lomas was talking about keeping Murray Davidson on Monday night (Coyle and McInnes would have given up months ago - although detractors would argue it maybe shows he still doesn't grasp the finances) but really, he should be making noises about wanting to keep Callum Davidson.

Went for Frazer Wright, agree about Callum Davidson,still got that quality about him and even though he maybe lacks the pace he once had he makes up for it with his football brain,would definitely have given him another year. Thought Doughty played well when he came on and Abeid looked likely to create something earlier in game but thought he drifted out of game when Murray when off and he went back into a deeper role which allowed Doughty to push on more

Latest standings for anyone interested...

Standings after 31 rounds - Hibernian (a)

28pts - Murray Davidson

20pts - Alan Mannus

18pts - Gregory Tadé

16pts - Nigel Hasselbaink

14pts -

13pts - Rowan Vine

11pts - Chris Millar, Liam Craig

10pts - Frazer Wright, Steven MacLean, Dave Mackay

9pts - Paddy Cregg

8pts -

7pts - Peter Pawlett

6pts - Callum Davidson