Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 33 - Celtic (H)

MoM vs Celtic  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wright for me. Mannus was tremendous but Wright was sublime. Got a goal that should've stood. And in the aftermath of that he kept his head in defence while everyone lost the head a little bit. Truly love the man

Who was our captain tonight by the way? Surely Wright should be in with a shout by now

Wright for me. Mannus was tremendous but Wright was sublime. Got a goal that should've stood. And in the aftermath of that he kept his head in defence while everyone lost the head a little bit. Truly love the man

Who was our captain tonight by the way? Surely Wright should be in with a shout by now

Wright was skipper

Alan Mannus for me,kept us in the game in 1st half against a very good Celtic side,defence played really well . Thought Stevie McLean put in a great shift especially in 1st half and helld .the ball up really well. Great team performance tonight and well done Hasselbank for a great goal

Such tough MOTM decisions are a good thing I guess. Just seen the replay of Wright's goal - 4 yards onside, and he was a rock at the back, as were Scobbie, Anderson (in an unfavoured position) and Cracks. Abeid was brilliant, he tracks back superbly for a young attacking player. Great to see Nigel come on and get stuck in after so many lacklustre performances.

But Mannus was immense. Made it look easy at times, great positioning throughout, and the save at the end was world class reactions. Have to vote for him.

To a man in the second half we were............................................sublime! Over the piece I went for Big Al just ahead of the wee maestro Abeid who Pardew will not let go at the end of the day.

Heard the partial explanation of Vine's goal celebration at half time on ESPN aas he shares his digs with May.

Stream was in and out but saw enough to justify a vote. Mannus kept us in the game 1st Half with a tremendous performance but that save off the Liam head deflection near the end was just brilliant. Hopefully that performance will turn the few doubters left. We have a new "Alan Main" at our club and it has been a long time coming.

I voted for Cham Scoabee.

Purely because, and I'm following Derek Adams' lead here, Mannus had nothing to do, Celtic never really bothered us!

Mannus was immense in the first half but due to our change at halftime, felt Sellick were nowhere near as effective, and our whole defence looked rock solid

Mannus for me too but Abeid was superb ,covered every blade of grass,intelegent player with a great engine and quality player,but thought we had so many great performances right through the team ..wright gave a captains performance,cregg was his usual self,scobbie did really well,mclean did some shift and should have had a goal.Im chuffed for nigel as this is the highest level he,s played at and he takes some stick but shows real character up against these big defenders.vine and craig struggled on that surface .COYS. ps i managed to take my lad to it as there was no school next day ..he loved it under the lights LAUGH OUT LOUD.