Man Of Match Awards - Rnd 34 - St Mirren (H)

MoM vs St Mirren  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am struggling to pick out an individual that stood out topday. Would have to be one of the defence, given the clean sheet. Ando for me. The lads out of his favoured position and he played some solid stuff plus got forward as much as he could.

His (attempted) step-overs are always a joy to witness

Allan Mannus for me. We had most of the play and made chance after chance as usual but only took one. Mannus made no mistakes, made one or two fine saves and was commanding in the air. Also, he was quick to come out when required and had to hoof a few balls upfield after various defenders gave him some dicey pass backs which did not allow for the state of the pitch.

Allan Mannus for me. We had most of the play and made chance after chance as usual but only took one. Mannus made no mistakes, made one or two fine saves and was commanding in the air. Also, he was quick to come out when required and had to hoof a few balls upfield after various defenders gave him some dicey pass backs which did not allow for the state of the pitch.

Thought he had a good game also. Took a couple of clean corners. Not sure I remember him having a save to make though?

Voted for Callim Davidson but could've been any of our back 4,if you happen to read this Mr Chairman please have a re-think and give Callum Davidson another years contract,I like Tam Scobbie and think he's a decent player and he's never let Saints down but think Callum still has that quality about him and apart from Celtics Izeguire theirs not many of the Spl's left backs that would have before Calum

Have to agree....Callum never makes you feel nervous the way some other defenders make you feel. Falls in to the Mooner category of 'unlikely to manage 2 games in a row' but his sheer class & experience shines through! Give him another year or at least add him to the coaching staff most certainly would be worth it!

Paddy Cregg for me.

Done his job very well whilst the other midfielders constantly being shuffled like a pack of cards around him.

Dunno what the match day sponsors were watching but Muzz looked miles off the pace as he is not fit 100%. He is still carrying an injury and its obvious.

Not many over 7/10 to be fair but by gosh I'd give Nigel 10/10 for skinning two Midden players near the end of the match, however I now nickname him Chubbs :o)

Voted for Callim Davidson but could've been any of our back 4,if you happen to read this Mr Chairman please have a re-think and give Callum Davidson another years contract,I like Tam Scobbie and think he's a decent player and he's never let Saints down but think Callum still has that quality about him and apart from Celtics Izeguire theirs not many of the Spl's left backs that would have before Calum

Callum Davidson for me. Great performance, and I cannot comprehend how he is not worth at least one more season. Best left back in the league, well worth it even if he only plays 25 games a season.

I love Callum and agree that he is one of the best left-backs in the league but in these tight financial times we cannot afford to pay 2guys to do 1job.

Edited by 541ntees

Voted for Callim Davidson but could've been any of our back 4,if you happen to read this Mr Chairman please have a re-think and give Callum Davidson another years contract,I like Tam Scobbie and think he's a decent player and he's

never let Saints down but think Callum still has that quality about him and apart from Celtics Izeguire theirs not many of the Spl's left backs that would have before Calum

Would hope Callum would be offered a contract even if on reduced terms.

No problem with him and scobbie taking it in turns to play.

Can I tick all the boxes? Wasn't pretty but every one of them gave it 100%, a few silly balls lost but great battling to win it back.

Defence was solid throughout, and some great movement up front.

Calum, Ando, McCracken, Vine, McLean, Cregg.

Even thought Liam had one of his better games of late.

Oh go on then, Ando.